The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Oh, NFC... i took screen shots off my old phone! Here are my chicken tea pots! 20171010_173211.jpg 20171010_172843.jpg

No word on egg laying yet? I'm still keeping my fingers crossed!
You and @sunflour still have a chance. Veronica is squatting up a storm, but no egg yet. Haven't seen her checking out the nest boxes either. She drops so fast I can pick her up and stroke her. Not sure if she actually appreciates that but she doesn't fuss.

Cassie laid egg #5 today, that is 5 eggs in 7 days. What a good EE! She drops quickly as well. She was about 5' from me this evening when I looked at her and she looked at me. She went flat as a pancake.

View attachment 1156833
This is combining beans. That is not our combine. We have a smaller version of it though:lol:

Thanks that's what I thought, but could mean mixing types of beans :cool:

Just in case any of you are interested, this contest has started...
HAL HAL 2017 Contest #1: Egg Decorating Contest

This is always a fun one!

I would have to use store bought ones, remember the exploding eggs last year? Road Runner's egg shells are too thin to steam them :(.

Oh, NFC... i took screen shots off my old phone! Here are my chicken tea pots!View attachment 1157360View attachment 1157361

Love the tea pots, glad you found the phones :)

You and @sunflour still have a chance. Veronica is squatting up a storm, but no egg yet. Haven't seen her checking out the nest boxes either. She drops so fast I can pick her up and stroke her. Not sure if she actually appreciates that but she doesn't fuss.

Cassie laid egg #5 today, that is 5 eggs in 7 days. What a good EE! She drops quickly as well. She was about 5' from me this evening when I looked at her and she looked at me. She went flat as a pancake.

Maybe, but so far no squats, but they are all looking mature enough here :)

Back
Top Bottom