The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

You and @sunflour still have a chance. Veronica is squatting up a storm, but no egg yet. Haven't seen her checking out the nest boxes either. She drops so fast I can pick her up and stroke her. Not sure if she actually appreciates that but she doesn't fuss.

Cassie laid egg #5 today, that is 5 eggs in 7 days. What a good EE! She drops quickly as well. She was about 5' from me this evening when I looked at her and she looked at me. She went flat as a pancake.

The contest continues!

Gee Bruce, do you have that effect on all the girls (in your flock)?

Tut .. and here I was thinking I was doing well navigating my way around the new format [hey, it is still new for me! :p]

Guess who just managed to 'unwatch' all her watched threads! Thank gawd for the 'Alerts' so I could go back and find the important ones and rewatch.

Sigh .. need coffee :caf

Don't feel bad...I've done it myself, lol.

Tut .. and here I was thinking I was doing well navigating my way around the new format [hey, it is still new for me! :p]

Guess who just managed to 'unwatch' all her watched threads! Thank gawd for the 'Alerts' so I could go back and find the important ones and rewatch.

Sigh .. need coffee :caf
yep! Watching threads is different now for sure

Good morning, sorry I haven't really replied or even read much lately. Of course, being new/not typically active on this thread and having only posted a few times here, most people probably didn't even notice LOL but figured I would post something anyway.

Busy week.

Had an essay due today which of course I didn't start till Sunday and even then barely. I really started Monday night lol did the outline and half the essay. then I finished it all morning and afternoon today. Then tonight, same class, I also had a test. It was almost all writing! 5 short answers, a few sentences, so basically like a small paragraph, and 2 long essays. Legit 3-4 PARAGRAPHS... :eek: one of those dumb blue book things lol oh and 10 fill in vocab which were sooo easy basic words. But yeah, I NEVER EVER EVER WANT TO WRITE OR EVEN THINK ABOUT WRITING EVER AGAIN AND MY HAND HURTS SOOOO BAD :lau :hit

The good news though is I knew all the answers and I think I wrote really good responses.

Good morning, sorry I haven't really replied or even read much lately. Of course, being new/not typically active on this thread and having only posted a few times here, most people probably didn't even notice LOL but figured I would post something anyway.

Busy week.

Had an essay due today which of course I didn't start till Sunday and even then barely. I really started Monday night lol did the outline and half the essay. then I finished it all morning and afternoon today. Then tonight, same class, I also had a test. It was almost all writing! 5 short answers, a few sentences, so basically like a small paragraph, and 2 long essays. Legit 3-4 PARAGRAPHS... :eek: one of those dumb blue book things lol oh and 10 fill in vocab which were sooo easy basic words. But yeah, I NEVER EVER EVER WANT TO WRITE OR EVEN THINK ABOUT WRITING EVER AGAIN AND MY HAND HURTS SOOOO BAD :lau :hit

The good news though is I knew all the answers and I think I wrote really good responses.
Its morning in Mass.?

I am also sick with a cold and now just discovered it's a very certain time of the month and I haven't slept that much lately cause I also went to a concert Thursday and to Maine this weekend (Saturday, Sunday, Monday) for the Fryeburg Fair. We got there Saturday afternoon and went for 4ish hours Saturday night and a few hours Sunday day and left Maine Monday afternoon. My brother came up Sunday night. We walked like 10,000 steps a day, which is A LOT for me LOL so between all the walking, the show, lack of sleep, stress over the paper and the test (my own fault), all the writing I did tonight (sore shoulders and hands), the girl thing, AND my cold and sore throat..... oh and some family stuff. I am about to take my third shower of the day to destress :lau

Back
Top Bottom