The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

coffeescreen-1.gif

Hey, a rogue quote got in here! I haven't even posted on the thread and I see a quote of mine was on my Alerts this a.m. from this thread. I was thinking I was sleep-posting until I realized how this system works sometimes, LOL.

Hey, Debby! :frow

Hey, grab a cup of coffee while here and set a bit. I think Debby has a pot over there in the corner. Not quite as good as the Café, but drinkable in a pinch. Thanks for visiting for a chat.

Hey, grab a cup of coffee while here and set a bit. I think Debby has a pot over there in the corner. Not quite as good as the Café, but drinkable in a pinch. Thanks for visiting for a chat.

Hey you, I make the best coffee around...black as midnight and strong as Hercules. A guaranteed eye-opener (usually). Sometimes it's so strong, it's crunchy. Want a spoon?

Hey you, I make the best coffee around...black as midnight and strong as Hercules. A guaranteed eye-opener (usually). Sometimes it's so strong, it's crunchy. Want a spoon?

Wasn't sure. Thought that may have been a pot of warm molasses. Thanks anyway, but I'll get my coffee at the Café either here or at Back Yard Herds.

At last! I finally got some pictures uploaded from my new camera. Now if I can just find where they ended up on my computer, hmmmm....

100_0004.JPG

These were my girls first eggs (way back around June/July, can't exactly remember). There was another blue one but it suffered a casualty going from the coop to the house.

@sunflour show that brown one to Chicken Debby and tell her that what she's supposed to do!

Back
Top Bottom