The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

:celebrate

Fair is fair @sunflour !! Good girl Debby; both of you, one for the egg, one for the avatar. :D

I love the avatar..hope your gal lays soon.

Yay, done at the golf course! A bunch of us employees are going back tomorrow though, we're going to play golf and celebrate the season with pizza :bun

@bruceha2000 love the use of the avatar, lol! :thumbsup

Sounds like a fun day, y'all deserve it.

Tea goes down good with a sore throat. Good day, cafe folk.

So sorry, hope you feel better soon.

Good afternoon, ChatFolk.

:frow

:frow Hi all! I'm finally getting a little more free time. I hope to catch up on this thread. :th So many posts, though.

You can skip mine, there's nothing to miss in those :D

Good morning friends :hugs

Seriously? Enough with the rain. It can stop any time now please :fl Just this week it has rained for 4 days straight, with 4 inches falling in just a 2 hour period.

N F C Congrats on getting the job done and I hope you enjoy(ed) the golf day and pizza!

Great to see you NickyKnack! I was AWOL for a while also and just jumped in, way too many posts to catch up on :eek:

Good morning friends :hugs

Seriously? Enough with the rain. It can stop any time now please :fl Just this week it has rained for 4 days straight, with 4 inches falling in just a 2 hour period.

N F C Congrats on getting the job done and I hope you enjoy(ed) the golf day and pizza!

Great to see you NickyKnack! I was AWOL for a while also and just jumped in, way too many posts to catch up on :eek:
California will take the rain! We got too much last winter and now not enough so of course we are a tinder box here.

California will take the rain! We got too much last winter and now not enough so of course we are a tinder box here.

I would happily send some to you!

This is the first month of our 'wet season' which is October to March, if this is any indication of things to come, I may have to look in to trading in the bicycle for a canoe :p

This has pretty much been the radar for the past 4 days ...

Rain.jpg

Back
Top Bottom