The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Not until the 9th. In December we have Tam's on the 5th, Katie's on the 17th, mine on the 29th, then in January we have daughter Terrin's on the 4th, Ken's on the 9th, and Kenny's on the 10th. Whew..... :lau

That's a lot of birthday cake
smiley cake.gif

Morning!

@Teila and @JaeG is it New Year's Eve for you tonight?

Yes, it's New Years Eve down under. My day will consist of tidying as the family will be coming over tomorrow after we've taken the kids for a swim. Andrew is looking after a pool for a guy that only lives in NZ 3 months out of the year. He's not here yet so the deal was if Andrew cleaned up the pool we could use it. Due to the hot weather we are avoiding the beaches because both DS and I get an awful, itchy 'seabathers rash' from thimble jellyfish who love calm, warm water.

I've got one of our cockatiels going to their new home today. A lovely family are taking her home and she's perfect for little kids. Most are a bit cautious of younger ones but this little girl, now named Peaches, is just the cuddliest, sweetest, funniest little character who will even let Joseph give her a head tickle. I'm going to miss her!

Wait....this is not fair to old eyes....they put up a tree instead of a 10 foot post? :idunno
I thought that too!!

Seems the tree would make a dandy and HIGH "center post" for aerial predator control netting. Who needs a puny short 4x4??

It’s the day before Ken’s and two days before Kenny’s.
Now THAT clears it up for everyone :D

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom