The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good Day and welcome to Flight 2018. We are prepared to take off into the New Year. Please make sure your Attitude and Blessings are secured and locked in, in the upright position. All self-destructive devices should be turned off at this time. All negativity, hurt, and discouragement should be put away. Should we lose altitude under pressure, during the flight, reach up and pull down on Positive thinking! Positive thoughts will automatically be activated. Once activated you can assist other passengers. There will be NO BAGGAGE allowed on this flight. The Captain has cleared us for takeoff -- Destination - GREATNESS.
~ Author Unknown Celebrate Recovery

Facebook reminded me that I posted this back in 2013. I liked it then and I like it now :)

Yeah, my bad if you felt that way. It has been a long long time since i have been very hungry myself. We are lucky here in the US. But i feel that since most of the farmers use modified or the same type seeds, once the climate changes they may be in desperate straights and so will those depending on them. I think it is important to maintain genetic diversity in our seeds.

Hey, Kelsey, :hugs. Just wanted you to know that you were not targeted in any way form or fashion.

KD, My bad. I got caught up in nostalgia. There was a time when people went hungry to force a point and make positive change. I never did cause dad made sure I didn't.

Good Day and welcome to Flight 2018. We are prepared to take off into the New Year. Please make sure your Attitude and Blessings are secured and locked in, in the upright position. All self-destructive devices should be turned off at this time. All negativity, hurt, and discouragement should be put away. Should we lose altitude under pressure, during the flight, reach up and pull down on Positive thinking! Positive thoughts will automatically be activated. Once activated you can assist other passengers. There will be NO BAGGAGE allowed on this flight. The Captain has cleared us for takeoff -- Destination - GREATNESS.
~ Author Unknown Celebrate Recovery

Facebook reminded me that I posted this back in 2013. I liked it then and I like it now :)

Teila, you're incredible. I can't touch the subject matter and can only say author is wise.

Family recipes ?
When I was in High School my cousins and I went to hunt squirrels for the bounty on the tail. After we took the tails, My Aunt breaded the meat, not the tails and fried them up for us. I liked them but not enough to go hunting them again....

Back
Top Bottom