The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Here's some of the polymer clay stuff:

inside, back and front on IMG_0937.jpg IMG_0942.jpg IMG_0943.jpg an Altoid tin.

Miniature donuts also in an Altoid tin:

IMG_0934.jpg

And a poor excuse of a mouse ( has a piglets nose). Cheese wedge has a tinfoil center:

IMG_0940.jpg

I would repost the Altoid tin with the bloody eyeball on the lid and a zombie finger inside, but it was a little too graphic for Debbie :idunno

inside, back and front onView attachment 1238925 View attachment 1238926 View attachment 1238927 an Altoid tin.

View attachment 1238928

And a poor excuse of a mouse ( has a piglets nose). Cheese wedge has a tinfoil center:

View attachment 1238929

I would repost the Altoid tin with the bloody eyeball on the lid and a zombie finger inside, but it was a little too graphic for Debbie :idunno

:love So adorable (probably wouldn't say that about the zombie finger/eyeball)! What do you paint it with for the lovely, blended colours? And seal it with? We've just used the coloured polymer clay before and it's tricky when you want a few different colours, or to do anything too detailed.

My little quail baby that needed help is a little cinnamon. Not sure I'll get many good photos today. Apart from the fact little Spicey is being a very good mother and keeping them toasty, it's really dark inside today. The rain has finally arrived and it's getting heavy now. It's going to be cooler today which should be nice, but that won't last!

Hmmmm, 40,000 and counting :pop. Congrats sis.

@JaeG , hope the third one came out well. The first 2 are adorable.:love.

Yesterday DH and I got what we needed to string up supporting ropes and actually had a lovely day around 50 with essentially no wind to get those up. I have a post topper ordered, should come to day IF the mail runs......BECAUSE.....

It snowed :wee:bun:ya:woot:woot

Yes we got close to 2 inches early am.

View attachment 1238922 View attachment 1238923 View attachment 1238924 :bun
The snow is very pretty! I am happy to see it and not be in it though....

inside, back and front onView attachment 1238925 View attachment 1238926 View attachment 1238927 an Altoid tin.

View attachment 1238928

View attachment 1238929

Awesome! Those donuts look good enough to eat lol

View attachment 1238928

View attachment 1238929

Adorable! Good job!

Back
Top Bottom