The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning!

It's going to be a take-it-easy kind of day for me today. The past 2 days of weeding/digging and moving mulch around to getting raised veggie beds ready for spring have me sore and achy.

Anyone have anything special they'd like to celebrate?

Good afternoon from Nairobi. Not sure how special these things are, but two of my in-laws who have been staying with us have left for their own place today so thats a mutual relief and also my wife is out on the tiles tonight, leaving me home alone!
celebrate.gif

CT

Well Chris, I'd say having 2 in-laws out of the house is certainly something to celebrate! As for the leaving you at home alone...that sounds worrisome, lol.

How about a cupcake or two to celebrate no more live in in-laws?

Good morning!

It's going to be a take-it-easy kind of day for me today. The past 2 days of weeding/digging and moving mulch around to getting raised veggie beds ready for spring have me sore and achy.

Anyone have anything special they'd like to celebrate?

You deserve a break today.....

No celebration plans today, but we need to plan one for Blooie once she gets safely home.

You deserve a break today.....

No celebration plans today, but we need to plan one for Blooie once she gets safely home.

Definitely have to have a welcome back, glad you're safe celebration for Blooie. Traveling under those conditions is no fun.

I'm going to take a break today by catching up on laundry...do I know how to have a good time or what?

Well Chris, I'd say having 2 in-laws out of the house is certainly something to celebrate! As for the leaving you at home alone...that sounds worrisome, lol.

How about a cupcake or two to celebrate no more live in in-laws?

Those just about sum it up for sure
clap.gif
Re: leaving me at home - i know i wouldn't!

Chris

Definitely have to have a welcome back, glad you're safe celebration for Blooie. Traveling under those conditions is no fun.

I'm going to take a break today by catching up on laundry...do I know how to have a good time or what?
I don't mind washing and drying clothes........

it's the folding. Unfortunately, for my wife, dealing with 7 kids (6 full time kids and me when I'm home), every day is catch up day for laundry.

hope you have an uneventful ride home Blooie.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom