The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

@bruceha2000 since you have "connections" with the PO, can you decipher what's going on with this package I mailed back on Jan. 4th? Looks like it's just bouncing back & forth between Denver and Greensboro. Any idea what's going on?
:barnie

January 17, 2018, 12:41 pm
In Transit to Destination
On its way to BANNER ELK, NC 28604
The package is delayed and will not be delivered by the expected delivery date. An updated delivery date will be provided when available. The item is currently in transit to the destination as of January 17, 2018 at 12:41 pm. It is on its way to BANNER ELK, NC 28604.

January 16, 2018, 12:41 am
Departed USPS Regional Origin Facility
DENVER CO DISTRIBUTION CENTER

January 16, 2018, 12:40 am
Arrived at USPS Regional Origin Facility
DENVER CO DISTRIBUTION CENTER

January 15, 2018, 12:42 pm

January 14, 2018, 12:42 pm

January 13, 2018, 2:42 pm
DENVER CO NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER

January 13, 2018, 12:13 pm

January 12, 2018, 12:13 pm

January 11, 2018, 11:13 am
Arrived at USPS Regional Destination Facility
GREENSBORO NC NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER

January 10, 2018, 12:24 pm

January 9, 2018, 4:24 pm
Departed USPS Regional Facility

January 9, 2018, 1:46 am

January 8, 2018, 12:16 pm

January 7, 2018, 12:16 pm

January 6, 2018, 7:16 am
Departed USPS Regional Destination Facility

January 6, 2018, 1:15 am
Arrived at USPS Regional Destination Facility

January 5, 2018, 12:20 pm

January 4, 2018, 8:20 pm
CHEYENNE WY DISTRIBUTION CENTER

January 4, 2018, 12:45 pm
Departed Post Office
SINCLAIR, WY 82334

January 4, 2018, 11:59 am
USPS in possession of item
SINCLAIR, WY 82334

Well that is ugly, looks like it is looping between the 2 distribution centers. Don't know if DW can find anything out but she would need that "lovely" 16 digit tracking number to do so. You didn't happen to ship it in a package that still had old shipping labels on it did you?

Well that is ugly, looks like it is looping between the 2 distribution centers. Don't know if DW can find anything out but she would need that "lovely" 16 digit tracking number to do so. You didn't happen to ship it in a package that still had old shipping labels on it did you?

Here's the tracking #: 9114901230803916946264

It was a BYC cookbook I was sending to a contest winner. I put it in an old Amazon box that I'd crossed all the mailing stuff out and then wrapped it in plain brown paper (I wrapped it in several layers and used about 1/2 pound mailing tape on it). So the only thing that would show was the pertinent mailing info (her address & mine).

I feel badly about this not getting to the member that won the contest. This morning I ordered her another one and directed DuckLady to send the book directly to the winning member.

Not happy about needing to buy another book either. Stupid post office :rant (Sorry Mrs. Bruce)

DW says to call the PO, probably the one in Sinclair since that is where you sent it from and ask the PostMaster (male or female ;)) to check into it. They should be able to submit something that will force the next recipient to be a human at one of the distribution centers and they can get it going on the proper path.

Automation is great, when it works! Which, thankfully, is most of the time.

DW says to call the PO, probably the one in Sinclair since that is where you sent it from and ask the PostMaster (male or female ;)) to check into it. They should be able to submit something that will force the next recipient to be a human at one of the distribution centers and they can get it going on the proper path.

Automation is great, when it works! Which, thankfully, is most of the time.

Thank you for checking into it Bruce. Our PO is closed for the day now, but I'll call them tomorrow.

Good Morning Friends :hugs

Gees, I got dizzy just reading that tracking! ;)

Real Food! :p

Chicken Parmigiana 18012018 F.jpg

I had an Amazon package that tracked odd this week. Not as odd as Debbies but still odd.

It went to West Sacrament which is the Center next to me. It then went to Tracy, California which is away from me and on a different Carrier!

It was supposed to be delivered on Saturday but did not get here until Tuesday

Back
Top Bottom