The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Hi @DigMyChicks did you have any trouble running your errand today?

Snow is still coming down here. DH had to go to the golf course to check on some things and bless his heart, he took it upon himself to shovel the knee-deep snow in front of the coop door. Saved me a trip outside, it's ugly out there!
We don’t have knee deep, thank goodness. What a good hubby!

We leave at 3:30. It’s not as blustery as it was. Hubby will drive the truck so we will be fine. I was thinking about a nap but I’m working on laundry.

Hmmm, nap or laundry?

No choice between the two here...I'd vote for the nap! But clean clothes are nice to have too :)

I get the same @N F C. Bald here, 2' deep there. Especially where the wind funnels between the barns. It can be 3' there and nothing between the little barn and the house.

We have your wind today. A bunch of the front yard that had snow yesterday is bare today. You know it is windy when it clears snow that fell a day or two before.

I get the same @N F C. Bald here, 2' deep there. Especially where the wind funnels between the barns. It can be 3' there and nothing between the little barn and the house.

We have your wind today. A bunch of the front yard that had snow yesterday is bare today. You know it is windy when it clears snow that fell a day or two before.

Yep! Or it blows so hard while it's snowing it never makes it to the ground :D

Good Morning Friends :hugs

Thank you so much for all the likes and kind comments on the great news about Castor! Yes, he is a very beautiful boy but then all her dogs are beautiful and so very well cared for.

Aaaaw, yet another adorable pic Jae :love

chickisoup great news that your little man is settling in :clap Sammy sounds like a rascal and is beautiful! I too have no understanding or tolerance of people who mistreat animals :he

Interesting day today weather-wise .. partly cloudy but still with a predicted maximum of 95F. However, also an 80% chance of rain and/or tropical storm … bring it on!

After today, there is predicted to be a gradual decrease in temps and on Friday it is predicted to only get to 80.5F .. definitely bring that on!! Oh and rain for the rest of week :ya

I've got a big pot of ham & potato soup on the stove and dinner rolls cooling off. Seems like a good day for soup here. And yes, it is still snowing!
smiley snow cold.gif

I've got a big pot of ham & potato soup on the stove and dinner rolls cooling off. Seems like a good day for soup here. And yes, it is still snowing! View attachment 1270000
Day off here for Presidents day. We went go a new Giro place for lunch. I had a lamb Schurama and it was great!

Mocha chocolate chip cookies are out of the oven and Ham and Broccoli Quiche for dinner

Back
Top Bottom