The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

At least they recognize it!! Some would say "$X to clean the place no matter what it looks like".

They were right to ask if you wanted only 2!! And I bet you pushed beyond "done" to eat as much as you did, just to see if you could eat it all.

Um, nope me either. 1 of those would be breakfast. Of course there would have to be uncured sausage or bacon to go with it.

The kitchen is (not that it is big!) and DD1 has a 10" round cast iron skillet that I GUESS would be the right size to cook one of those pancakes but I KNOW I haven't got a spatula big enough to flip it!

Did she put herself in there?? Hoping for transportation to her breakfast?
They don't want me to quit:confused:Yes, she put herself in there. She’s so funny sometimes. She loves the gator...she was waiting for hubby to get done with what he was doing so she could have a ride.
164070B4-1C99-4753-BC2C-74F65A1337C5.jpeg

Good morning everyone :frow

@Michelle Farmer-Brown sounds like things are moving right along with getting both houses straightened out. I'm looking forward to seeing the work you guys do to the one you're moving! OMG...those pancakes, I think that gave me heartburn just looking at the photos :lol:

@007Sean I'm in the same "greet as many as I can" boat. Too many of them, not enough time for me.

@Teila Speaking of new members, what happened to all the greeters? There for a while, it seemed 1/2 the BYC population was saying "welcome". Now it's just a few of us :confused: It was fun to see your old coop photos, you certainly have made a difference with the yard!

@DigMyChicks glad you got a bonus, I know you earned it! Love the picture of Hattie:love

Time for more coffee!
View attachment 1334047

(Speaking for myself, of course :D)
Thanks Debby!
View attachment 1334053

DMC It looks like all of your snow is starting to melt too. It finally warmed up (above freezing) on Monday and it's starting to disappear fast! Mind you, it snowed last night, but thankfully just a dusting.

N F C how was the first day back at work? Did it feel really strange?
It melted a lot yesterday and today but we are in for more crappy weather:hit
View attachment 1334738

Good Morning Friends :hugs

DMC aaaw, that is an adorable picture of Hattie!

Hey there JB :frow

Yeah, I noticed a reduction in the greeter numbers also .. when I was catching up with the new members that joined while I was sleeping, I was most often posting on Page 2 of the thread but just the last few days or so, even though I am ‘late’ still Page 1 :idunno However, the new members to greet have spread over to Page 2!
Thanks Teila!

I'm rather proud of myself. DS told me he'd seen a rat down the back "and it wasn't in the trap"! I told him to stay away from it. Later I saw it so I grabbed a bit of wood and whacked it on the head. It was dozy from eating the poison which was good because I have terrible aim! It's body was as big as my foot!

I think I've talked DH into getting a whippet to be my ratter/rabbiter as we'll need one in the country (our poor country is overrun with both, plus we have stoats and other than hawks there's nothing to eat them). I'm not sure I could cope with a terrier but a sight hound knows how to blob out when it's not work time. We couldn't afford to register two dogs in Auckland. It's a third of the price for dog registration where we are looking at going!

How are the keets hatching Cap? Have you got buyers lined up for them?

Michelle, you are putting us to shame. We need to get stuck in and get this place painted. I've been sanding all the doorframes in preparation for painting as they are all new and needed filling.

Back
Top Bottom