The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I have no idea what you are talking about!!!

I bet your wife does
gig.gif

Lisa, glad you're going to get another day of mild weather! It was gorgeous here yesterday and promises to be another nice one
big_smile.png

Chris, no matter how early I get up, you'll already be well into your day. No matter, hope it was a good one, your team wins and enjoy that sundowner time!

Update to our plans...apparently the yard cleanup will have to wait. DH seems to have come down with something suspiciously like the flu. It's going around from what the neighbors say. I feel sorry for him but not too upset I get to spend a quiet day, maybe get a chance to read some of the books I haul home from the library. I have to ask, is it just my husband or do men really make the worst patients?
wink.png
What you need to understand is that men suffer infinitely more than women - regardless of illness. So while we try to man-up, our pain should never be compared to that of the fairer sex.

Chris
lau.gif

What you need to understand is that men suffer infinitely more than women - regardless of illness. So while we try to man-up, our pain should never be compared to that of the fairer sex.

Chris
lau.gif

We may be "fairer" but I think we're tougher. When I'm sick all I want to do is go to bed, sleep and shut out the world. Check on me once in a while to see if I'm still breathing but leave me alone. When DH is sick, he wants to lay on the couch in the middle of the house, moan loudly, ask for stuff, whine about how lousy he feels, complain about it being too noisy...he craves attention.

I don't get it. If you don't feel good find a cave and hibernate until you're all better.

We may be "fairer" but I think we're tougher. When I'm sick all I want to do is go to bed, sleep and shut out the world. Check on me once in a while to see if I'm still breathing but leave me alone. When DH is sick, he wants to lay on the couch in the middle of the house, moan loudly, ask for stuff, whine about how lousy he feels, complain about it being too noisy...he craves attention.

I don't get it. If you don't feel good find a cave and hibernate until you're all better.
weather permitting, I go outside......even with flu, I feel way better outside......and yes, away from folks......

when my nose is all stuffed up, and running (that is crazy, I know), I get mean........lol........best for me to be outdoors, and away from decent folk......

Ok, I hear you guys...I've got a whiner. Good thing he's also a keeper (and doesn't get sick often)!

Back
Top Bottom