The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Who's gotten more chooks this year?
I'm getting 6 from an April 23rd Meyer hatch. 1 Barnevelder (to replace Trouble the roo from last April), 1 Welsummer (to replace Betty who died Thursday), 2 Barred Rocks (my first, I have 2 White Rocks) and 2 Golden Campines (because DD1 thinks they are cute)

I hope DH hurries and gets home from work. We're putting together one of our homemade pizzas and I'm famished!
What, he ran out of KFC??

Got it cooked up and ready to include for a topping :drool
Don't forget the olives, artichoke hearts and brocolli

I just lost an entire post. Grrrrr. Reconstruct time!

I ain’t going bowling with any of you! I love you all but there are some things best left undone and unseen!

Those poor chickens! I don’t know what else to even say!

Cap, I thought about you today when we went to Walmart and saw the little Girl Scouts selling cookies. I thought, “Cap should be here with the bunnies....the Girl Scouts and Cap would sell out!” Diversify, I always say. Well, I don’t always say that, but if I did I would!

SirRJohns, I’m so glad you and your Lady got out for a little fun. Ken and I aren’t big on wine tastings but friends of ours really enjoy them. My wine tasting days ended one too many Boone’s Farm Strawberry Hills ago.

Okay, this isn’t a compliment fishing post or a gag of some kind. I need your help. Our B&W official portraits have been here over a month, we need to choose one and we need to get it turned in for Ken’s year. There are things about each one we like and things we don’t like and we’ve gone back and forth until we’re down to the wire and no further ahead than when we first opened the box. Kids were split so that’s a stalemate. So you bird brains get to help choose, with no hints from me. Ready, set, GO!

3DF66A73-7C75-400B-8FEE-2B4E174755D6.jpeg 52F31498-BC02-4E0C-B11A-77BFDDB3C1DB.jpeg

I just lost an entire post. Grrrrr. Reconstruct time!

I ain’t going bowling with any of you! I love you all but there are some things best left undone and unseen!

Those poor chickens! I don’t know what else to even say!

Cap, I thought about you today when we went to Walmart and saw the little Girl Scouts selling cookies. I thought, “Cap should be here with the bunnies....the Girl Scouts and Cap would sell out!” Diversify, I always say. Well, I don’t always say that, but if I did I would!

SirRJohns, I’m so glad you and your Lady got out for a little fun. Ken and I aren’t big on wine tastings but friends of ours really enjoy them. My wine tasting days ended one too many Boone’s Farm Strawberry Hills ago.

Okay, this isn’t a compliment fishing post or a gag of some kind. I need your help. Our B&W official portraits have been here over a month, we need to choose one and we need to get it turned in for Ken’s year. There are things about each one we like and things we don’t like and we’ve gone back and forth until we’re down to the wire and no further ahead than when we first opened the box. Kids were split so that’s a stalemate. So you bird brains get to help choose, with no hints from me. Ready, set, GO!

View attachment 1339280 View attachment 1339281
The first pic

Back
Top Bottom