The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I got asked to do a member interview... ME! Of all people! Never would have thought I'd be interesting enough to get asked to do one, certainly not as interesting as all you folks!
Yippeee !
clapping.gif

Good Morning Friends :hugs

Cap I hope the rain does not delay your plans too much.

Sorry also to hear about the dampener on your camping trip Cuz.

Deb Good to hear that Opening Day went fine :clap

Michelle Sorry to hear you ran into a couple of those familiar hurdles known as ‘red tape’ :he

Safe trip Blooie!

Hey Jet, I will miss you! Hurry Back!

Kelsey I too look forward to reading your interview.

I recall a camping trip where my family were sitting up in the raised camper due to torrential rain, watching an air bed float in the lower section due to flooding and with me still sound asleep on top of it :lau They reckoned they were contemplating opening the zipper to see if I floated away! :rolleyes:

I applied for a job yesterday! There are not a lot of jobs going here, smallish, remote location etc but I thought I would check out the job seeker site anyways and there it was, a job right up my alley and not in IT!! Applications for which do not close until Thursday. So, I dusted off my resume which has not been touched for over 18 years, fashioned a cover letter, addressed the key selection criteria and submitted my application last night … hey, I figure it couldn’t hurt to try :idunno

Michelle Sorry to hear you ran into a couple of those familiar hurdles known as ‘red tape’ :he

Safe trip Blooie!

I recall a camping trip where my family were sitting up in the raised camper due to torrential rain, watching an air bed float in the lower section due to flooding and with me still sound asleep on top of it :lau They reckoned they were contemplating opening the zipper to see if I floated away! :rolleyes:

I applied for a job yesterday! There are not a lot of jobs going here, smallish, remote location etc but I thought I would check out the job seeker site anyways and there it was, a job right up my alley and not in IT!! Applications for which do not close until Thursday. So, I dusted off my resume which has not been touched for over 18 years, fashioned a cover letter, addressed the key selection criteria and submitted my application last night … hey, I figure it couldn’t hurt to try :idunno
I hope it all works out for you!

I hope it all works out for you!

Thank You Ron :hugs

A new job, after 18 years, is a little daunting and while I am not getting my hopes up, the thought of actually being able to resign is a little exciting.

And, now the resume has been dusted off and the plunge taken, it won't hurt to keep an eye on vacancies ;)

Don't be silly - of course you are! Looking forward to reading it. :D

That is awesome! I don't think I'm that interesting, my interview probably wouldn't be all that exciting. :lau

Safe trip Blooie!

Thank you so much everyone! I've been reading/rereading some though to get ideas on what to say and I've got some serious expectations to live up to! Haha

I'm honored to be asked though.

I think the hardest part will be narrowing down what pictures to share. :p

Well, and, not writing a novel. :p

Back
Top Bottom