The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good Morning Friends :hugs

Jae I sympathise! Our move is still fresh in my memory which is why I have sworn; never again! ;)

Good job Cap! :clap

Debby :hugs and :clap

Aaaw, your poor hen Michelle :( Sorry, I am no good with chicken first aid but I do hope she is OK.

I got nuff’n really. My transcription kit arrived today and because I think they are keen to get me started, I will be working two jobs from the 4th of June, doing an hour or so transcribing at the end of my IT shift each day. It will only be for a couple of weeks so should be fine and it will be a good opportunity for me to settle back into MT before I am full time.

Plus EXTRA MONEY!!

I get migraines if I don't eat. There is a reason my watch beeps every day at 11:45 AM.

I don't think driving around the yard counts as exercise.

I wonder if that's why I have a migraine....

And LOL I know but it's fun. :p

Good morning everyone!

That should help with some of the traveling B. That photo gave me the shivers!

I'm holding out for the chislic!

Can we have the pies without a goodbye?

Shaping up Cap!

@JaeG moving is plain hard work but it is good for getting rid of excess stuff. Hang in there, it will all get done in good time!

Yesterday turned into a long one. DH called me at 7:30 and said 'hey, the truck is here, want to come down'. So ended up doing 12 hours on my feet and today I'm feeling every minute of it. I need something like an Aspercream pill I can just swallow in one gulp so don't have to do a total body rub down. But, at last, we have our full menu!
We sure can! Glad your food finally showed up.

Awesome! Thanks a million!
Hope they hatch! Sent some to NM for a school project, 2 years ago. They would have all hatched, except for power being out for 3 days over a weekend Two hatched anyway, they called them Lucky #1 and Lucky #2

Back
Top Bottom