The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I love sunflowers! You'll have to post a photo when they are flowering and have reached their full height. I can't wait to be able to grow stuff like that with the kids once we are settled somewhere. I want to grow some of those enormous pumpkins with them too.

I definitely will! They're mammoth so supposed to get to 12 feet lol didn't really realize that at the time.

And I would love to grow giant pumpkins too! They're so cool.

Tee hee Blooie what is that saying "If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing?".

I was going to tell them why but figured there is not much point because nothing will change and I will probably end up looking bad. So, I figure, just quietly get out and leave them to it.

I have tried in the past to address some of the issues but kinda pushed back into my box, so now picking up my box and moving on ;)

I have been chatting to some of the long list of people who have recently left and none of us can believe that no-one is seeing a trend here. However, we all agree, they are in for a rude awakening some time in the future ;) With myself and 3 others who have recently left, they have lost a total of 58 years of experience! Mostly due to the up and coming FIGJAMS who have no idea what professionalism and respect are and are too busy scrambling over each other to progress up the corporate ladder with no regard for those below them who are the ones actually doing the work.
As the saying goes...
Be careful of how you treat people on your way up because you're bound to meet them again on your way down.

Unfortunately that doesn't happen near as often as it should Michelle.

Yayyyyyy!!! The pass opened today. We can finally take 14A over to Sheridan and back home again, saving us 45 minutes over driving down to Greybull, then over 14 to the junction.

View attachment 1400042
How did they get all that white sand off the road??

And you really don't realise how much 'stuff' you've accumulated until you have to pack it up (most of it generated by the kids)!
and your wife. OK, not YOUR wife ;)

Jae my mind is gone. I forgot you bought that gorgeous house - you showed pictures.
Wish I could jump start my brain.

We haven't bought anything yet but I'm keeping an eye on what's listed (not a whole lot at the moment going into winter). Fingers crossed we'll find something suitable when the time comes.

It's actually cold here this morning.

We haven't bought anything yet but I'm keeping an eye on what's listed (not a whole lot at the moment going into winter). Fingers crossed we'll find something suitable when the time comes.

It's actually cold here this morning.
How about that one that didn't sell at auction? Is it still available?

Got 2 more chanteclers on Sunday. Yesterday I found a large black hole under the when's wing. It appears to be dry and hard, but I'm noticing a bit of seepage onto her feathers. Evidently she had a run in with a boxer back in November.
20180522_170725.jpg
Any ideas on anything I need to do? I'm thinking maggots.

How about that one that didn't sell at auction? Is it still available?

It is still available as they are asking far too much for it (though they've come down a lot from the initial price they'd put on it 6 months ago - you can find out anything on the internet :lol:).

I hope your poor bird recovers. I'm no help in this situation. Maggots are one thing I really struggle to handle. :sick Hopefully it's not those nasty critters.

I was planting stuff but I only got 2 1/2 pots filled and mixed with garden tone before I got tired. Now inside. Haven't even planted anything yet. I did manage to drive the rest of the potting mix to the backyard though. I think all the up and down too, from sitting to fill the pots, to standing to get another one, etc. And the heat made me feel worse/lightheaded.

Bad that I get tired and weak from doing literally nothing.

Back
Top Bottom