The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Morning :frow

@Teila that's great you and the almost former employer had a chance to talk. Maybe that will help make things better for your co-workers that continue to work there.

Got some bad news yesterday...a young man DH & I have grown close to is in some very serious trouble. Unfortunately, he's the maintenance crew boss and now DH is (again) short-handed and will have to take on even more day to day responsibilities. DH is already exhausted, so I'm concerned for him. Not a good situation for anyone connected. Any prayers for this young man's well-being would be appreciated.

:( Poor hubby. Any chance of a quick replacement?

Sorry this person has gotten in trouble. Poor choices on his part I assume.

Nope, no one to replace him with. The guy's poor choice was marrying a woman with mental problems + anger issues and thinking he could "fix" her.

Sorry NFC - as Roseann Roseannadanna used to "It's always something!"

Just the other day I was sort of/kind of joking with DH. The 1st season we had the break in robbery and DH was shot at. The 2nd season there was the employee theft. I was wondering what would happen this season and here we are in the 3rd season with this to work around.

Oy, who would ever think running a golf course would be such a headache? Just a headache for us, but what's really bad is it's such a sad situation for a guy we think a lot of.

Back
Top Bottom