The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning all! It's an awesome day here at Oleo Acres. Well, it's great day. It's a good day. Um, make that an okay day. Well, truth be told, it's a mediocre day. But I'm awake, (my eyes are open, does that mean 'awake'?) and this will probably be my last day with the beastly contraption on my arm. Hoping the doctor lets me take it off permanently when I see him tomorrow morning.

Still haven't seen Kendra, doggone it. She's got a cold which I'm kindly allowing her to keep all to herself! I'm going through Kendra withdrawals!
I think us BYCer's are too......we haven't seen any pics in a long time.
Very strange introduction. Kind of like we were all being forced on him, lol. I liked your response sour!
link?

Good morning all! It's an awesome day here at Oleo Acres. Well, it's great day. It's a good day. Um, make that an okay day. Well, truth be told, it's a mediocre day. But I'm awake, (my eyes are open, does that mean 'awake'?) and this will probably be my last day with the beastly contraption on my arm. Hoping the doctor lets me take it off permanently when I see him tomorrow morning.

Still haven't seen Kendra, doggone it. She's got a cold which I'm kindly allowing her to keep all to herself! I'm going through Kendra withdrawals!

Hey there Blooie, sounds like tomorrow is going to be a great day if you can get that beast off your arm for good! I bet the kids miss you as much as you miss them but no one wants you to get sick so suck it up buttercup, you'll get your chance to hang with the youngun's before long.

Wasn't that a strange introduction?  I tempered my true thoughts and responses.

Wasn't that a belter? I reckon on community service coercion personally - I'm new to the game but freak me backwards his or her intro was special

Glad you went first Sour - made the rest a whole lot easier for the rest of us!

Ct

Hi Chris!

I'm struggling to keep my eyes open long enough to drink a cup of coffee and your day must be about 1/2 over, right?

Right now it's Lala time for this little white chap- totally over and done with for me - enjoy the rest of your day everyone
Chris

I think us BYCer's are too......we haven't seen any pics in a long time.
link?
Ask and ye shall receive, whether you truly meant it or not...
big_smile.png
I don't remember if I'd posted this already or not, so if I did forgive the repeat.

0.jpg

Ask and ye shall receive, whether you truly meant it or not...
big_smile.png
I don't remember if I'd posted this already or not, so if I did forgive the repeat.

0.jpg
AWESOME.......thanks......

I love seeing her determination........and the trickery of grandma to get her practicing......

Back
Top Bottom