The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Love Amazing Grace...Goosebumps!
Yep, the only other two Amazing Grace songs I really like is sung by Judy Collins, excellent voice and range. And a cassette tape I made at a "stomp dance" of Amazing Grace sung in Comanche.
Here's the link to Judy Collins Amazing Grace

Last edited:
Thanks for the links @007Sean - beautiful music. I loved Silent Night as well. It does make a gorgeous lullaby.

I'll swap you your ground squirrels @N F C if you take my brown rats. We've been putting bait out and it's not lasting long. Apparently the local pest control company is run off its feet dealing with rodents in people's homes after such a long, hot summer. Thankfully they are only hanging out around the chickens here.

My silly bantams have been stashing eggs where I couldn't see them so today I found 19 wet, very grubby eggs. They didn't go to waste - the eels had a good feed. Hopefully they'll choose the nice, fresh nest I've put in their little coop. I assumed they wouldn't lay over winter as they'd stopped so hadn't bothered with that sort of thing.

It's pouring with rain here at the moment. The wind is supposed to get up overnight too.

Yep, the only other two Amazing Grace songs I really like is sung by Judy Collins, excellent voice and range. And a cassette tape I made at a "stomp dance" of Amazing Grace sung in Comanche.
Here's the link to Judy Collins Amazing Grace
She has a nice voice, I can hear the Irish in her. I like Chris Tomlin’s Amazing Grace(My Chains Are Gone).

Good morning all!

Hi DMC!

I was wandering online early, early this morning and saw some cookies for a little girl mermaid party...made me think of you & your fabulous decorating skills:
clam shell cookies.jpg
clam shell cookies 2.jpg

Now you need to go find one to make the cookies for!

Back
Top Bottom