The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Hope you will find a home that you will be very happy with :yesss:
Thanks DD. I'm staying where I am. I lived in Edmonton and bought some acreage a little over an hour outside the city, which was just meant to be vacation property. I've been living at the acreage for over a year now, so it was more than time to sell the house.

7311 sq ft.
A Duplex takes up one lot here. They are usually single story and separated by a one car garage for each duplex. they share a backyard with a fence. Each yard is small and so is the house. It is one step up from an apartment. Some people own the duplex and live in one of them. The other one is rented out to pay the mortgage.

One of my cats brought in a little bird last week. After it hid under the couch she lost interest and went back outside. Should have made a video of me trying to catch the poor little thing. Finally got it. Luckily it was unharmed and flew away.
That is the biggest problem....The critters they bring in are still alive usually! The snake was alive too...:eek:

I'm having a really sad day today...
My most favourite cat ever disappeared a year ago today.
Knowing that a house I loved is being torn down instead of it becoming a happy place for someone else.
One of my hens has EYP. I had heard that tetracycline Hcl can possibly help, but she's not responding to it.
A pullet from my first ever hatch has coccidiosis
I noticed this morning that a hen is showing signs of mycoplasma.
:th

Last edited:
IMG_20161204_145506321.jpg
This is Skittles.
Our morning ritual was for him to come over and stand on my foot and stare at me until I scratched his butt.

Back
Top Bottom