The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

No, she hasn’t. But she just heard from her lender via email as she got to work tonight. Guy’s got a sense of humor! I’ll copy it here since she forwarded it to me.

He said, “Just touching base to let you know things are still going well and finally give you a closing date. If the damages are repaired before then, we’ll close on the 17th as we initially estimated. If not well then we’ll still close on the 17th come hail or high water. Oh and I’ve added the re-appraisal fee to their closing costs.” LOL So 2 weeks from today!!!

Remember the video of Kendra trying to open the door a couple of days ago? Yeah, here ya go - it happened so fast I couldn’t get the camera up in time, but she figured out that it doesn’t open when she’s standing too close.

Hooray Kendra. Small steps become large leaps! ;)

it happened so fast I couldn’t get the camera up in time, but she figured out that it doesn’t open when she’s standing too close.
Yea Kendra!! Of course now you need to keep an even closer eye on her. You might think she is outside with you and not see her, hunt all over the yard, and she's gone inside to let Fiona have some ice cubes!

Kinda like when I hunted frantically all over for her and finally found her sitting with one leg crammed all the way down in the toilet, waving the plunger and singing "Row Row Your Boat!" Remember that? :he
I didn't hear that one but that's funny!:gig

No, she hasn’t. But she just heard from her lender via email as she got to work tonight. Guy’s got a sense of humor! I’ll copy it here since she forwarded it to me.

He said, “Just touching base to let you know things are still going well and finally give you a closing date. If the damages are repaired before then, we’ll close on the 17th as we initially estimated. If not well then we’ll still close on the 17th come hail or high water. Oh and I’ve added the re-appraisal fee to their closing costs.” LOL So 2 weeks from today!!!

Remember the video of Kendra trying to open the door a couple of days ago? Yeah, here ya go - it happened so fast I couldn’t get the camera up in time, but she figured out that it doesn’t open when she’s standing too close.

:weeyay Kendra!!:wee

Lol on the email.
That's the closing date for my house too.

I didn't hear that one but that's funny!:gig

Well, it wasn't at the time, but it is now. She was about 4 or 5 when I "lost" her - hunted all over the house for her and was absolutely frantic! I always made sure the doors at the back of the house were closed up, especially to the bathroom. I swear I looked in there - but the washer and dryer are also in the bathroom and the toilet is just behind them, out of sight from the doorway. Full panic had set in and I looked in every room just one more time, but this time I went into every corner of every room. There she was, just an hour or so before we had to take her to pre-school, sitting on the toilet with one leg jammed all the way down in the drain hole, holding the plunger and singing "Row, Row, Row Your Boat." Snapped a quick photo while I was almost crying with relief and laughing at how funny she looked. I pulled the clothes basket over, pulled her out (I literally had to force her leg out) and let her drip in there while I ran a warm bath. Her leg was like an ice cube, but of course she barely noticed it with her decreased nerve function. You have no idea how much liquid a small Depends can really hold. There was hardly any water left in the toilet but plenty draining into the clothes basket. Tossed her clothes in the washer and her hiney in the tub. Just look at how her right leg was positioned! Sure glad she didn't have her braces on!

row your boat 2.jpg

Yay Kendra!
Kinda like when I hunted frantically all over for her and finally found her sitting with one leg crammed all the way down in the toilet, waving the plunger and singing "Row Row Your Boat!" Remember that? :he
Priceless!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom