The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Finona is so gorgeous @Blooie

Wish you could put her on raw food. Seriously it makes what comes out the other end a lot smaller, a lot firmer, and a lot less stinky to deal with.

One of our cats is on raw food, but the other two old girls are on biscuits because sometimes they'll eat the raw stuff, sometimes they won't, sometimes they puke, and it was driving me nuts so it was easier just to put them back on biscuits. But then they start at about 4am wanting to be fed. One has very heavy feet and on the wooden floors she makes her presence known! Anyway, I got sick of being woken up (and if she can she'll go into the kids rooms first, before bugging me, and meow at them to wake them up) and just started leaving biscuits out all night. By day 2 I went back to feeding 1 raw food and dealing with getting woken up at 4am because what was coming out of the previously raw fed cat was 3 times as much as when she'd been on the raw food. They are really good quality biscuits too.

This was on the local news page today:
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12161358

My first thought, upon reading the article, was that's an amazingly cheap surgery. We must get charged a lot more in Auckland as our consultation and antibiotics for our little cat was $110, and my sister was quoted around $1,000 at one vet clinic to clean one of her cats teeth. At the place we took our cat to they charged her around $600 I think for a teeth clean.

That was an interesting article Jae, thanks for sharing it. That poor chicken has to feel much better now!

Morning DMC & Bob :frow

DMC, look at you, you've already had your nap for the day!

Just got off the phone with DH, he's coming home today. I think that crawl space work is getting to him...he's 6' tall and having to spend the day hunched over down there is hard. Weather permitting, guess we'll both go up day after Thanksgiving to do some kitchen work.

Morning DMC & Bob :frow

DMC, look at you, you've already had your nap for the day!

Just got off the phone with DH, he's coming home today. I think that crawl space work is getting to him...he's 6' tall and having to spend the day hunched over down there is hard. Weather permitting, guess we'll both go up day after Thanksgiving to do some kitchen work.
Good morning Debby! Long cleaning day today. The second house I’m donating the clean. It’s hubby’s cousins wife that has breast cancer. I told her I’d get her through the chemo stage and then she can pay me again. I clean a couple times a year for her usually. I can’t wait to see the things you do to your house.

Back
Top Bottom