The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning Debby! Long cleaning day today. The second house I’m donating the clean. It’s hubby’s cousins wife that has breast cancer. I told her I’d get her through the chemo stage and then she can pay me again. I clean a couple times a year for her usually. I can’t wait to see the things you do to your house.

Nice of you to help out the cousin's wife, that's one less thing she'll have to worry about. I remember there was a period of time, when I knew 5 women with breast cancer all at the same time. We all worked at the same place, it was strange how so much of it happened at once. Out of the 5, 1 died, 1 committed suicide and the other 3 recovered with treatment. Thankfully, science has come a long way since then and treatment is more successful now.

Hi Sharron!
Nice of you to help out the cousin's wife, that's one less thing she'll have to worry about. I remember there was a period of time, when I knew 5 women with breast cancer all at the same time. We all worked at the same place, it was strange how so much of it happened at once. Out of the 5, 1 died, 1 committed suicide and the other 3 recovered with treatment. Thankfully, science has come a long way since then and treatment is more successful now.
That is very sad! I’m hoping her outcome is good. Her sister died of an agressive form of breast cancer 12 years ago.

Morning all. Up late, up early seems to be my motto. Gotta go pick up Katie in a few minutes since we don’t want her walking to school alone until they get the mountain lionS outbof Cowley. Yes, that “s” is there on purpose. The game wardens spotted one while a resident called to report a second one in a tree down the street from her. But they are having a lot of trouble getting clear shots at them to tranquilize and get them relocated.

Morning all. Up late, up early seems to be my motto. Gotta go pick up Katie in a few minutes since we don’t want her walking to school alone until they get the mountain lionS outbof Cowley. Yes, that “s” is there on purpose. The game wardens spotted one while a resident called to report a second one in a tree down the street from her. But they are having a lot of trouble getting clear shots at them to tranquilize and get them relocated.
morning blooie:frow
be safe

Back
Top Bottom