The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

NFC, I loved the weirdness of Key West and Mallory square. Just 5 or 6 days there provided a wealth of smiles and memories.
thumbsup.gif

Such a unique, funky little town. Glad you enjoyed it sour!

Tea and Spice shop awesome...my favorite stores....I was so glad when Spice Merchants opened in Marquette...it was the one store in Traverse City we always stopped.....hmmmm ...come to think of it we make less trips to see the kids since that store opened.

I think you're referring to the chain, Spice and Tea Exchange. We were independently owned (by us). We were also there before the chain moved in and set up about a block away from us. The woman that owned that "other" place actually came into our store armed with a camera to take pictures of our layout, products, décor, etc. The only thing that made it funny was she had brought her manager (a local guy) in with her to distract me so I wouldn't notice what she was doing (ha!). I knew who she was but the manager wouldn't introduce me because she was busy being a super spy. He totally blew it though when he yelled across our store to her, "Are you ready to go Mrs. xxx?". Idjits.

Anyone celebrating anything today? How about Wednesday, we could just be glad the week is 1/2 over and the weekend is coming soon.

@Little lake Phi

Calling Phil, Phil do you copy?

Tell us how it went yesterday! Any pictures?

I do that!!!!!! That's how I remember how to spell wed-nes-day...haha.
No NFC...Spice Merchants is a small chain of I think four stores in Michigan. Love spice stores...happy Wed-nes-day!!!!

That's how I was taught to spell it, still say it in my head that way when I write it.
lol.png
Oh the lingering damage done to young minds.

At least that's how it was when I was in school...do they still teach spelling in school?

Back
Top Bottom