The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Sorry slept in!! No deer yet...not really hunting hard though. I just bought new snow shoes so I might really put some time in late season black powder this year.

Now see, if you were in FL, you wouldn't need snow shoes for deer hunting. In fact, around here, you don't even have to leave home. Yesterday I went to the corner of our property to check the mail box and a young-ish deer was just loping down the road all by her lonesome.

Phil, growing up in the city might explain why she prefers Little Lake.

I too married a 'city girl' and brought her to the country. I'll never live where I can't p&&& in my own front yard.

Sour, you crack me up
lol.png

Maybe by the time DH has lived in the country as long as you, he'll use the front yard too (right now he uses the back yard...must still have a little city in him).

When I went through my transplant I swear I told her if I looked like I wouldn't make it get me in the jeep and drive me home so I could die wth pines around me.

Any place other than a sterile hospital would be better...pines sound good (but not for a long time, right?)
smile.png

Sour, poor Princess certainly has to put up with a lot ie, your front yard 'emissions '. Does ' human marking ' repel predators at all??

He's just watering the yard DD!

See what a helpful husband he is?

lol.png

Back
Top Bottom