The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Seems like a good idea to not give her a pill if you don't think she needs one. I would think if she were acting kind of sore and not eating, that would be an indication she was in pain.

Sounds like she's acting normally now, right?
thanks, thats what i thought but not used to anything in pain except husband and myself :hmm

It's metal. So frustrating to work with it...I think I could have cut that many cookies out with regular cutters in 1/2 the time.

The best thing about it, I bought it on sale so not out too much money.

DMC, you want me to mail this cutter to you? Maybe you'd have better luck with it than I did.

@rjohns39 what about you...if DMC doesn't want it, do you?

No charge, it's free for the asking!

I would but there is NO place around here to donate anything to, no matter what the item is. And I don't know anyone within driving distance that bakes. :(
wow, you must be really out in the woods, even little old scottdale has a goodwill within three miles
defuniak doesn't have a goodwill but does have three church run thrift stores, i love to go browse, and once in awhile i find something i can't live without:)

wow, you must be really out in the woods, even little old scottdale has a goodwill within three miles
defuniak doesn't have a goodwill but does have three church run thrift stores, i love to go browse, and once in awhile i find something i can't live without:)

Yep, out in the boondocks.

The closest Goodwill/Salvation Army I've been able to find is in Laramie and that's 90 miles away (one way).

Yep, out in the boondocks.

The closest Goodwill/Salvation Army I've been able to find is in Laramie and that's 90 miles away (one way).
wow, to far to donate anything like that, could save it until you're going somewhere and try to remember to take it and donate or just throw it out, if you're not going to use it then no reason to put it up

Good morning, Chat Folks.

Way back then, I was lucky no raccoons or smellier things pushed the doors open. Probably all the barking scared them away.

Rabies is endemic in this area. Several years ago a rabid entered someone's home through a doggy door and exposed the entire family to rabies.

how do you tell if shes in pain? they did give me some pain pills for her but if she doesn't need one don't want to give her one:idunno

Excessive pain can result in panting, trembling, squinting of eyes, slowed movement -----
that being said dogs are great at dealing with and hiding pain. If she is eating and moving normally, all is good.

Back
Top Bottom