The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning, Chat Folks.

morning sour:frow

Rabies is endemic in this area. Several years ago a rabid entered someone's home through a doggy door and exposed the entire family to rabies.

Excessive pain can result in panting, trembling, squinting of eyes, slowed movement -----
that being said dogs are great at dealing with and hiding pain. If she is eating and moving normally, all is good.
thanks sour, guess thats shes doing fine then, shes being her normal self, rearing up on us for loving and going out and down the steps to potty

Morning Bob :frow I woke up around 2am (my time) thinking about all I want to get done today. That little hamster in my head was sure spinning the wheel. We'll see how much comes of it. :p
I think it is a cookie obsession!

I am looking forward to seeing the end result.

Incisions tend to heal quickly, and over the years I have had few problems; however ---
Many years ago I was heading out to judge a field trial for 4 days. 'Scarlet' had a c section 3 days before I left, and everything seemed okay. Princess went out to feed that night she had eviscerated and was sitting in a corner of the whelping box intestines protruding. My city girl wife pushed the intestines back inside, wrapped her in a towel, and rushed off to the vet. When I returned home Scarlet was in a box in the dining room nursing her pups. Sort of miraculous on many levels. :love

Incisions tend to heal quickly, and over the years I have had few problems; however ---
Many years ago I was heading out to judge a field trial for 4 days. 'Scarlet' had a c section 3 days before I left, and everything seemed okay. Princess went out to feed that night she had eviscerated and was sitting in a corner of the whelping box intestines protruding. My city girl wife pushed the intestines back inside, wrapped her in a towel, and rushed off to the vet. When I returned home Scarlet was in a box in the dining room nursing her pups. Sort of miraculous on many levels. :love
thats a beautiful story, your wife knew just what to do

yes it did plus made little depressions in my skin

Oh wow! Well, at least you got inside!?

They are making pet doors set to only open using the animals ID chip. This is a very good idea! Keeps out the skinny burglars and vermin....

Yup, I think it's a great idea.

sometimes mice walk in with the dogs. That's the only excuse I could find for them prowling around. With all that screaming (ME not the mice) the dogs never even noticed.
Way back then, I was lucky no raccoons or smellier things pushed the doors open. Probably all the barking scared them away.

I think there is something living in my closet or in the walls.

X2

Ron back in the day, I recall dog people alerting others that burglar's were sending young children through the dog doors, so they would get inside and open a human door for them. Then they would ransack the house.

When I got out of dogs, we had a brick layer - brick over the outside openings. He was working on a house in progress and was happy to make some extra cash. He did a very nice job.

Oh wow that is very sad someone would take advantage of a child like that. :( there was a case here of someone making their 5 year old steal packages off the porch. There was a video and the man was off camera but you could see the girl stop and look at him and then continue and get the package, likely after he told her to go get it/keep goimg when she stopped. Very sad indeed. I think they charged him.

Morning Bob :frow I woke up around 2am (my time) thinking about all I want to get done today. That little hamster in my head was sure spinning the wheel. We'll see how much comes of it. :p

Gotta hate that hamster :th

I had the hamster going too. Don't think I slept all night.

I know! What an annoying little beast. It should be more like this one:
View attachment 1639117

:lol:

That one is much better :lau

For all us old-timers...get a look at a couple of 17 yr-olds trying to figure out a rotary phone:
ar-BBS3IkS

Maybe now they'll have a clue how we feel with the "smart" ones!

LOL that's a funny video! Even for me. I think they still existed when I was young. I think my friend had one, I don't remember if we did. These two seem very smart though and likely would have figured it out if they had been given 5 minutes instead of 4 lol

Wow that's amazing!

Back
Top Bottom