The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Internet is out and they're not coming until noon tomorrow. :rolleyes: so I turned my data on on my phone for now and thankfully I am watching the dogs this weekend and they have internet over there.
At least you can get your BYC by phone until the internet is back up!

At least you can get your BYC by phone until the internet is back up!

Yup! Very glad about that! My phone is a bit slow for some reason but better than not being able to use it at all! Cause the tablet doesn’t get data. Although that said, for some reason, the internet and cable and everything appears to be working again! :D

The power was working fine so it is weird that I t just went out for a few hours. I think maybe it was bad weather last night.
We had problems that were related to where the fiber cable is converted to copper at the street. They called it an injector. It was out a lot!

Our ISP is cable and they now have a tool that can tell when the network goes out. It had been going out multiple times a day and some of the outages were over an hour. I had to get a supervisor to send out a team to fix their stuff(injector) at the street

We had problems that were related to where the fiber cable is converted to copper at the street. They called it an injector. It was out a lot!

Our ISP is cable and they now have a tool that can tell when the network goes out. It had been going out multiple times a day and some of the outages were over an hour. I had to get a supervisor to send out a team to fix their stuff(injector) at the street

Oh wow that sounds terrible and incredibly annoying!! Glad it is fixed now!!

Oh wow that sounds terrible and incredibly annoying!! Glad it is fixed now!!
It went on for a couple of years! They kept sending out techs over and over. They would do some fiddling, install a new filter or change a cable and of course they were there long enough for the network to come back.

It was an eye opener to finally get the supervisor to look at the down time record. During those outages, our service showed up as not connected.

thats a beautiful story, your wife knew just what to do

Understand that I could not process animals inside - she was that squeamish. I asked her how she was able to do it. She replied, "I had to. You weren't here."

The Princess is a keeper alright! :)

I sometimes stop and ponder how I ever got so lucky. 'Something There Is' that really likes and protects me.

Back
Top Bottom