The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

When they were young kids, my boys were not Arby's fans. But every once in a while, I'd hear one of them whining, "I'm so hungry, I could eat at Arby's". That was the red flag that I better feed them fast! :gig
:lau i better not tall husband any of this about arby;s, he likes their roast beef, me not so much but i pamper him once in awhile:lol: and let him choose

I am not a huge Arby’s fan. I have eaten there a few times when we visit my mom’s family in PA and they are pretty big Arby’s fans and think it’s delicious but I was not particularly impressed. But then, we do not have one here. We have McDonald’s, Wendy’s, Burger King, Taco Bell, etc. Big Wendy’s and Taco Bell fan. I like McDonald’s too now. Although since they switched to real beef not that much of a fan cause it’s cheap stuff as opposed to good beef like Wendy’s and not that great. Sometimes I like the fake frozen crap :lau

I am not a huge Arby’s fan. I have eaten there a few times when we visit my mom’s family in PA and they are pretty big Arby’s fans and think it’s delicious but I was not particularly impressed. But then, we do not have one here. We have McDonald’s, Wendy’s, Burger King, Taco Bell, etc. Big Wendy’s and Taco Bell fan. I like McDonald’s too now. Although since they switched to real beef not that much of a fan cause it’s cheap stuff as opposed to good beef like Wendy’s and not that great. Sometimes I like the fake frozen crap :lau
i hate burger king, taste like burnt meat cooked in grease to me:tongue

What is fry bread? Different from fried dough i am assuming?
Yes, it's fried flat dough, similar to Bannock but no milk or oil is used in the ingredients and bannock is baked. Canadian natives and some natives in your neck of the woods make bannock, personally I don't think it's as good as fry bread.

Last edited:
i hate burger king, taste like burnt meat cooked in grease to me:tongue

Yeah, I hate BK too and actually the one closest to me closed and the other one might close too. The one near me was horrible, bunch of high school kids that didn’t care. Plus it’s near KFC

Fry bread is the most delicious thing you can put in your mouth. Think hot home made bread that is deep fried to a golden brown large pancake with honey,butter or taco fillings.

That sounds delicious

Yes, it's fried flat dough, similar to Bannock but no milk or oil is used in the ingredients and bannock is baked. Canadian natives and some natives in the your neck of the woods make bannock, personally I don't think it's as good as fry bread.

Ah that makes sense. Never heard of bannock either. Going to need to hit Google I guess. I only know of the fried dough from the fair

Back
Top Bottom