The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Adds up fast, doesn’t it? We still have one bank in town with a coin counter in it - although they may take it out when we bring this load in! :lau I couldn’t believe there was over $600.00 in there!

And it doesn't even hurt a little bit to dump a pocket of change in a jar.

DH hasn't figured this out yet. So when he drops his change just any old place, I pick it up and add it to mine :cool:

Wow you are the change Champion. I bet I couldn't lift $600 in coins - did you need a wheelbarrow.

Reminds me when we moved in about 50 years ago, I bought a wheelbarrow (Not a heavy duty one) for about $ 8.00 at Kmart. I used it to put down tons of pea gravel for the dog kennel every year. Loved that wheelbarrow.

Then my father used to go beer canning in the woods, he would bring home cans with some liquid still in them and tons of ants that scrambled all over the car(inside). Mom was NOT amused. Anyway he would throw the cans in the wheelbarrow (in garage) and it nearly rusted it out. But it's still here and serviceable - except for tons of stone .

Bet the new ones don't last that long.

I had to roll it out from it’s little home next to the bookcase and the hardest part was trying to get dumped onto the TV tray - which it quickly overflowed. I’d tilt it, and a waterfall of coins would roll out until some got stuck in the opening and I’d have to set it back upright, shake it, then tilt it again. Tam came over to pick up a jacket she’d left here right after I was done counting and I was putting the coins back in, so I roped her into helping fill and then roll the jug back. It took both Ken and I to dump the old, filled jug into the new empty one! We could have used your wheelbarrow, Sour. I don’t know how we’re going to get it to the bank, and I darn sure don’t want to have to get coin rolls and fill them to do it!

X2 that's because we're 'old school'....if you don't have the cash to pay for it, than you can't afford it! ;)

thinking.gif
So I can't pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today?

Hell no. I pay, in cash at the time of service. My Drs office one said they don't take cash...I said figure it out or you don't get paid sweetheart View attachment 1774127

I think I love you. So far no one has refused cash, but I am smart enough to know that day is coming. My reaction will be similar.

Well we need a pic then :pop

The first pics aren’t the best pics cause I just randomly decided to do it on a whim this morning in the hotel room so I hadn’t really fully woken up or gotten beautified yet :lau and not the best lighting. But I did it all by myself, which was kind of hard to get the way back, and it was especially curly back there. But I think for doing it myself and having never done it before (well except like once forever ago) it looks alright. Planning on getting it cut and done properly though cause it needs to be cut anyway (too long and some split ends, hasn’t been cut in forever) but I just felt like straightening it this morning for some reason which is weird cause I normally never straighten it. I normally love my curls. But I wanted it straightened lol

12870684-3349-4B3E-9997-903D010D1741.jpeg 45CDC236-0417-42F1-8F1E-9671360B61B9.jpeg
BA0C4D01-230B-4317-8BC5-4A76AF7B6B34.jpeg

My eyes looked weird here but I liked how my hair looked so I just blocked my face lol

B9882743-542F-4F94-9905-B7AC2E046BA5.jpeg

And then later I put some lipstick on and took some better pictures near some flowering trees.... the wind was NOT cooperating though. :lau

B4E34269-69EE-4D46-B61C-F163B6BC8D82.jpeg 169C74CD-9040-4ABE-9D9A-ED9A107371F3.jpeg 15FF6244-CC9A-4F2D-A9B8-844C169ED758.jpeg 3D1F590A-C157-45E5-A13F-06E720A98683.jpeg C05EE086-FA9A-4255-B1AF-BEA53934C0CD.jpeg

The first pics aren’t the best pics cause I just randomly decided to do it on a whim this morning in the hotel room so I hadn’t really fully woken up or gotten beautified yet :lau and not the best lighting. But I did it all by myself, which was kind of hard to get the way back, and it was especially curly back there. But I think for doing it myself and having never done it before (well except like once forever ago) it looks alright. Planning on getting it cut and done properly though cause it needs to be cut anyway (too long and some split ends, hasn’t been cut in forever) but I just felt like straightening it this morning for some reason which is weird cause I normally never straighten it. I normally love my curls. But I wanted it straightened lol

View attachment 1774158 View attachment 1774166
View attachment 1774159

My eyes looked weird here but I liked how my hair looked so I just blocked my face lol

View attachment 1774160

And then later I put some lipstick on and took some better pictures near some flowering trees.... the wind was NOT cooperating though. :lau

View attachment 1774161 View attachment 1774162 View attachment 1774163 View attachment 1774164 View attachment 1774165

Beautiful :lovewhere are you?

Back
Top Bottom