The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Her hair looks great Blooie. Mine is somewhat longer but all snow white. I love it long but it really needs trimming, The sides were shorter and haven't caught up to the rest so it's not the best look. Is there a place that excepts white hair. Don't know if people want that look.

PS actually have found some black hairs invading the snow white. Does that mean they are "born again," hairs? I naturally had dark brown hair with red highlights. Never black.
Life sure is a mystery unfolding.

My dermatologist told me to get thyroid testing. He said he only does surgery now. You'd think he's know something about hair. :idunno

This is not us, thank goodness. Our neighbors renter got stuck right down the road here. Hubby and son went down to see if they could help. He’s got 2 tractors on the way to help him. This is a big farmer. I imagine he’s trying to get as much done as possible before the rain comes...uffda!
60F8ACC2-174B-45CC-965A-838991CEB997.jpeg

And they are usually always in bed before the bigs!
For NOW, wait until they are teen agers. The old ladies will be up on the roost and the teens will still be outside.

You will feel instant relief as soon as they hatch!
Until she realizes she still doesn't have a place to put them!

We are going to have a very wet weekend, no mowing here.
Just what you need, more precipitation!

No window washing happening around here for a while.
Washing? Windows? People do that?

Ready for the great reveal? I should have done this yesterday, but I didn’t. If you want an excuse, you’ll have to look elsewhere - I don’t have one.
Looks great Blooie!! I hope her regulars don't get thrown off.

DMC, we have a relatively short growing season here, which is part of the reason beets do so well. They are planted in the cooler spring, grew huge tops and beet roots during the warm summer and then the beet roots sugar up as temps cool back down.
Curious. My grandfather farmed sugar beets (so did my Dad until I was 2.5 years old) in So. Cal. Nothing short about the growing season there.

It also means he’ll be driving over already in his tux, which gets some mighty funny looks when we stop for gas.
Sit in back, they'll think he's the chauffeur. You DO realize that the van can make it from Cowley to Sheridan and back on a tank with miles to spare, Ken doesn't have to show off his tux to the gas station employees and customers.

I think I'd be with you, I'd rather get duded up for a short drive than show up with my fancy duds all wrinkled from sitting on them for 3 hours.

We’re almost done. We’re almost done. We’re almost done........
I think I can, I think I can. Yep you can, every morning makes it one less day to FREEDOM!

Locks of Love charges the patients for the wigs.
Love ... if you've got the money. That is quite sad.

I think it’s in the hybrid, Bruce. Varieties are developed zone specific, just as they are for less clustered seeds, etc.

True on the gas, except he will not even start over the mountain until he’s topped off the tank, regardless of vehicle or weather. Being chauffeured sounds like a brilliant idea. Thanks!

Tam is certainly happier with it cut, that’s for sure. Big test is tonight.

My brother has a Tesla 3, whoppee.? No gas at all but, he has a charger in his garage and is noticing how large his electric bill has become. Plus license plates for an electric car are much higher since they don't pay for gas and gas tax for the roads.

I don't like the car at all, and it always needs some on line adjustment because Elon hasn't worked all the bugs out.

My son in WA has one too and has the charger but, electricity is much cheaper out there.

For NOW, wait until they are teen agers. The old ladies will be up on the roost and the teens will still be outside.

Until she realizes she still doesn't have a place to put them!

Just what you need, more precipitation!

Washing? Windows? People do that?

Looks great Blooie!! I hope her regulars don't get thrown off.

Curious. My grandfather farmed sugar beets (so did my Dad until I was 2.5 years old) in So. Cal. Nothing short about the growing season there.

Sit in back, they'll think he's the chauffeur. You DO realize that the van can make it from Cowley to Sheridan and back on a tank with miles to spare, Ken doesn't have to show off his tux to the gas station employees and customers.

I think I'd be with you, I'd rather get duded up for a short drive than show up with my fancy duds all wrinkled from sitting on them for 3 hours.

I think I can, I think I can. Yep you can, every morning makes it one less day to FREEDOM!

Love ... if you've got the money. That is quite sad.

:lau that is probably true!!

And that’s true too! Although I think I could part with them if I maybe hatched then sold them? But probably not easy selling chicks. And I’d probably wind up wanting to build a new coop :lau :oops: I think I might stick with quail for now. Those I just have to build hutches which is way easier than a new coop and easier to fit in random places so I can build as many hutches as I want! :D

I think it’s in the hybrid, Bruce. Varieties are developed zone specific, just as they are for less clustered seeds, etc.

True on the gas, except he will not even start over the mountain until he’s topped off the tank, regardless of vehicle or weather. Being chauffeured sounds like a brilliant idea. Thanks!

Tam is certainly happier with it cut, that’s for sure. Big test is tonight.

That’s probably smart though! Never know what could happen up there.

Aw yeah she even looks way happier in the second picture!! I think getting a fresh cut though is always somewhat refreshing. But especially if you haven’t had it done in a long time. :)

Hybrid? I have a hybrid ;) Put 8.2 gallons of gas in it last week, 813 miles :D

OMG! What kind of car do you have!? :eek: :th

:lau

My brother has a Tesla 3, whoppee.? No gas at all but, he has a charger in his garage and is noticing how large his electric bill has become. Plus license plates for an electric car are much higher since they don't pay for gas and gas tax for the roads.

I don't like the car at all, and it always needs some on line adjustment because Elon hasn't worked all the bugs out.

My son in WA has one too and has the charger but, electricity is much cheaper out there.

I don’t think I would want an all electric car. Too many things to go wrong.

Have to say though if someone can afford it, they have a right to buy expensive toys.

That is very true!! Although if they buy too many, soon they won’t have any money left. :p

Back
Top Bottom