The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Morning Debby and all :frow

Sorry your having so much trouble Debby, :hugs it sounds like management has decided to 'close shop' and not inform the employees. It's bad enough to have to put up with 'no show's employees but that's getting ridiculous. :rolleyes:

George thought something was trying to get my birds, so went down to the pens, nothing out of the ordinary. So I think it's still dark 6:10am, I'll check for eggs and won't upset my birds. I got to the 3rd pen and find 2 copperheads. So back to the house an get my .22 rifle. I got one but the other got away. :barniethey always travel in pairs. If you see one keep looking there's another around somewhere. Spent about 30 minutes looking for the 'one that got away', haven't found it yet!

Everyone make it a great day! :celebrate

Be extra vigilant Sean, you don't need 'snake bit' added to your list of things to recover from!

Good grief! The ones that cause all the problems are usually the same people that gripe the loudest. I'm sorry you're having to deal with the bull crap Ladybug! Hopefully this will encourage the powers that be to communicate with you before making decisions that effect

It's a heat wave here; going into the high 90s for the next couple of days then its supposed to be °100 + over the weekend! Bet those flurries look pretty good right now!:lol:
Guess we'll be in the pool all weekend!
View attachment 1786318

The pool sounds like the perfect place to spend hot days like yours...enjoy!

Hugs are always good, thanks Bob!

As far as food...40 of the 60 I have to feed tomorrow are covered. The remaining 20 are from the Accounting department that has caused us so much grief so if we run out on them, it seems like Karma :cool:

Oh, you know what they say about Karma
giggle.gif

I have good news...I've been migraine free for 2 weeks. I get a 3 day weekend with igor and no kids! I'm ready to faint over that one. Um...I'm itchy today but I have plenty of drugs to help and I'm pretty sure I won't insomnia tonight :yesss:

If I don't chat with you before work, I hope you have an easy day! :thumbsup

Oh, you know what they say about Karma View attachment 1787380

I have good news...I've been migraine free for 2 weeks. I get a 3 day weekend with igor and no kids! I'm ready to faint over that one. Um...I'm itchy today but I have plenty of drugs to help and I'm pretty sure I won't insomnia tonight :yesss:

If I don't chat with you before work, I hope you have an easy day! :thumbsup

Sounds perfect! We all need some time to regroup, and if you and Igor get to have a day, especially headache free, then by golly go for it!!

We got back from Shoshoni and the awards ceremony, and in the process we missed Evan’s Graduation from 9th grade. He looked so spiffy when Tam and him went.
13CEF7D3-83B1-4418-83CA-C8572AFD1F9A.jpeg

All ready to go....

E8CCAE67-84C0-46F3-B0D9-37ECFBCF13CE.jpeg

He’d danced with this young lady a few times at the spring dance last week. He must have done alright - tonight she came up to him and asked if he would get his picture taken with her.

5098DE57-8A3D-4A04-8FA9-37E5CFBE4EAC.jpeg

There he is...class of 2019 and diploma in hand. Next year high school.

8208DD18-00F0-485D-B420-9BC1E92C94EC.jpeg

Ken took a chance and ordered Katie a formal pants outfit for South Dakota Grand Lodge, and for ours too. It’s a Silkie tank top with a pearl beaded collar, a sheer overjacket, and chiffon pants. She’s so hard to fit that he just guessed and ordered a ladies’ 22. I thought it would be way too big. Well, it won’t need a single alteration stitch. It’s really very flattering on her, although it doesn’t look like it in this shot. I’m going to put her hair up with pearl barrettes, pop a pair of pearl earrings in her ears, and slip some black pumps on those bare feet. She’ll look stunning! (But a girl who just turned 13 shouldn’t need to wear a size 22 ——-jest sayin’)

BAAD9657-5ACA-4252-AB87-F550643313DF.jpeg

8B996A83-F9BF-45EB-8748-D17BD9549CF7.jpeg

And Kendra got to go on the class field trip to The Reef Pool and Water Park up in Billings today. She’s such a little water bug anyway - the Cowley Splash Park, the Powell Aquatic Center, the homemade water park up at camp, the kitchen water taps - she doesn’t care as long as she can get wet! Looks like Keisha, her aide, is also enjoying herself.

Tomorrow is my lung cancer low dose CT scan and my pulmonary appointment. My eye consult is set for June 10th. Surgery probably won’t be until July. I just want to get it done!

Attachments

• EED81297-11A9-4A38-BCB5-DF660358C3C1.jpeg
    EED81297-11A9-4A38-BCB5-DF660358C3C1.jpeg
    341.7 KB · Views: 1

Back
Top Bottom