The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

thank you debby thats so kind of you, maybe its the time change that caused it,
got rid of 12 chickens today and 14 more go tomorrow, seems really different not to have a bunch to feed twice a day, husband is happy:lol:, he helps me in whatever i'm doing altho not canning but he will keep tabs on me to make sure i don't hurt myself(getting so graceful in my old age)
only spent $1.50 at the auction today,bought a few cucumber ( l love those things) and a sad little spider plant but i think i can nurse it back to health, going to try

Sharron are you rehoming all of your flock? That would make it easier for your winter down in Florida.

The time change always messes me up too. And apparently the house cats :rolleyes:

Sharron are you rehoming all of your flock? That would make it easier for your winter down in Florida.

The time change always messes me up too. And apparently the house cats :rolleyes:
morning debby:frow

no, i love my chickens too much, just thinning the flocks, will be keeping about 20 chickens, have a friend that i pay to take care of them at his place, he says he has to go out to feed his animals anyway so what a few more:lau. i have one old hen thats at least 7 or 8 years old, shes been a good chicken all these years and still lays every other day in the summer for me, not to mention going broody and hatching so as long as paul will babysit i'll keep a few
i hatched out around 40 or so this year, these are the ones i didn't want

Back
Top Bottom