The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

going to be scarce for a while... Cleaning kitchen for thanks giving.... Packing my jewelry supplies and Sorting clothes.

For what its worth I went from a 5x to a 2x after loosing almost 100 pounds. This means my older smaller clothes in storage are too big.

So Am donating a boat load Some can be altered most cant.

deb

going to be scarce for a while... Cleaning kitchen for thanks giving.... Packing my jewelry supplies and Sorting clothes.

For what its worth I went from a 5x to a 2x after loosing almost 100 pounds. This means my older smaller clothes in storage are too big.

deb
wow deb, thats great happy for you on losing the weight
now, please be careful in moving and have a nice thanksgiving
ps. used the new chef's knife today, wow, i'm in love, its so nice but have to be careful that i don't cut myself, really sharp

deb

Thanks for letting us know Deb, so we didn't send the search & rescue party out. Good work on the loss!

I want to show off my new fancy footwear:
Das Boot Nov 2019.JPG

Wish I would have thought to ask them for spikes on the bottom, we're supposed to see snow on Wed & Thurs.

Back
Top Bottom