The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

debby, when did you say you're going to the new dr? (first thing to go is the memory )
never mind, re-read and see its today, let us know what you think of her and what she says, do you have a copy of your x-rays for her to read?

Nope, no x-ray copies or lab reports. Probably have to have them re-done. :(

Good morning, everyone. All of you early risers make me feel guilty - well almost guilty. Good luck debby.

If sleeping later is all you have to almost feel guilty about, you're doing well Sour :lau

Well sharron, I get a ton of crap from Igor now if I forget ANYTHING, so I can relate :hugs
Here, maybe you need one of these too View attachment 1961494

You need to do an Oprah give away with the bulldozers...you get a bulldozer, and you, and you and...:gig

:frow How are you today?

I'm at the top of my game - thanks for asking.

Nope, no x-ray copies or lab reports. Probably have to have them re-done. :(

If sleeping later is all you have to almost feel guilty about, you're doing well Sour :lau
:gig

Talk to the new doctor about requesting a transfer of all of your records. Hopefully a request from her will get the job done. 'Guilt' what's that ? :p

I'm at the top of my game - thanks for asking.

Talk to the new doctor about requesting a transfer of all of your records. Hopefully a request from her will get the job done. 'Guilt' what's that ? :p

I'll bring that up about the transfer of records. Hope that won't take 3+ weeks to do (like the reading of my x-rays & lab). :confused:

Back
Top Bottom