The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

:lau yup! I’m excited though. Heard a lot of good things about the brabanters and then I just think the birchen pattern is so pretty so had to get some hah

I was gonna get some OEGBs too as I’ve heard good things recently about them too and I would love a rooster of the breed but I didn’t want to order from two separate hatcheries and the only one that offered sexed OEGB was really expensive. And even then they only two had sexed varieties anyway. One of which I wanted but still. Not gonna order from separate hatcheries or pay a ton extra for no reason.

This one I ordered from was the only one that had brabanters anyway. And they also had the Cochins I wanted.

I was gonna order the brabanters from here and get the OEGB and the Cochins from the other one but didn’t want to pay more for no reason so forgoed the OEGB for now haha

Plus I think I am going to keep a standard cockerel from this hatch so didn’t wanna have two roosters ha

Though I may keep one of the Birchen Cochin bantams if one ends up a rooster. :D

:lau yup! I’m excited though. Heard a lot of good things about the brabanters and then I just think the birchen pattern is so pretty so had to get some hah

I was gonna get some OEGBs too as I’ve heard good things recently about them too and I would love a rooster of the breed but I didn’t want to order from two separate hatcheries and the only one that offered sexed OEGB was really expensive. And even then they only two had sexed varieties anyway. One of which I wanted but still. Not gonna order from separate hatcheries or pay a ton extra for no reason.

This one I ordered from was the only one that had brabanters anyway. And they also had the Cochins I wanted.

I was gonna order the brabanters from here and get the OEGB and the Cochins from the other one but didn’t want to pay more for no reason so forgoed the OEGB for now haha

Plus I think I am going to keep a standard cockerel from this hatch so didn’t wanna have two roosters ha

Though I may keep one of the Birchen Cochin bantams if one ends up a rooster. :D
I have a couple of hatchery catalogues. I am half afraid to look. I really need to cut back.

I have a couple of hatchery catalogues. I am half afraid to look. I really need to cut back.

:lau there are sooo many breeds I want!! I would have 50000 chickens if I could. :lau

I already have 20 and now I’m adding 8 more. :th

I’m going to be getting rid of the extra cockerels soon though but still.

i guess a 4 or 5 is great, at least for you:D, it would kill me, but sure glad for you, needless to say, pain is no fun
have to take husband to a dentist tomorrow. his front tooth is killing him, has been for a day or two, he just told me this morning, so had to try to find a dentist, closest one i can find is about 20 miles away, he always does this to me, instead of going to his dentist at home, he puts off going to her and then all heck breaks loose down here:mad: could just whip him

Do you need to borrow this Sharron?
smiley whip.gif

:gig

Back
Top Bottom