The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

well, we went to crestview to aspen dental to see about husbands tooth, its 24 miles from here, got there and seems they don't take his insurance after the girl telling him they did yesterday so now i have to try to find another dentist and one that will do everything, fix tooth along with a root canal, thats two strikes against aspen dental, i also dealt with them a couple of years ago for granddaughter, never again

Good afternoon everyone :frow

how is everyone doing ?

Day two of work after the break and we got up to 14 children, so only missing 3. I think they all forgot what they learned the first half and that means time to relearn :thBut they are being pretty good-all things considered.

Hi Sue, glad things are going pretty well (even with the forgetfulness :) ).

well, we went to crestview to aspen dental to see about husbands tooth, its 24 miles from here, got there and seems they don't take his insurance after the girl telling him they did yesterday so now i have to try to find another dentist and one that will do everything, fix tooth along with a root canal, thats two strikes against aspen dental, i also dealt with them a couple of years ago for granddaughter, never again

Sorry about the insurance problem Sharron. What a hassle!

Hi Sue, glad things are going pretty well (even with the forgetfulness :) ).

Sorry about the insurance problem Sharron. What a hassle!
tell me about it debby, just filled out a questionnaire for another dentist online, so glad to get it finished,
anyone ever tried to sign their name to the questionnaire online?, so much fun(i had to sign for husband, he just kept scribbling could not tell what it was, if asked, i'll lie and husband will swear to it about him signing it:lau:lau

Back
Top Bottom