The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

The rest of the story. So funny!! Didn't want to get them anything that came with stuff on it that was bad for them, so I asked what was on that. She said, "Greens, corn, beans, chicken - grilled or crispy - ....." I totally lost it. I was laughing so hard I had to grab the counter. Told her I had 6 live chickens in my van I was getting the salad for. By the time I had that salad in my hand I'd made their day - and any customers close enough to hear too. What really set them off was when she said "We can make one without chicken." I said "Nah, leave it on but take off the lime - don't want to remind them that this is a Margarita free trip!" I am e-vil, and must be destroyed!

What? You're not stopping to get those girls a margarita?

You must have made everyone's day, they'll be referring to you as one of those "memorable" customers for a long time.
gig.gif

The rest of the story. So funny!! Didn't want to get them anything that came with stuff on it that was bad for them, so I asked what was on that. She said, "Greens, corn, beans, chicken - grilled or crispy - ....." I totally lost it. I was laughing so hard I had to grab the counter. Told her I had 6 live chickens in my van I was getting the salad for. By the time I had that salad in my hand I'd made their day - and any customers close enough to hear too. What really set them off was when she said "We can make one without chicken." I said "Nah, leave it on but take off the lime - don't want to remind them that this is a Margarita free trip!" I am e-vil, and must be destroyed!
Priceless! Would love to have been there with you to see their reactions. Bet it hits the local news..
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom