The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Normally a couple hours to do on a hoist in the shop.... Turned into two days in my back yard..... I miss the shop..... Was only about 40 degrees outside... I think that cool fresh air sucked the energy right out of me....

It'd suck everything out of me in those temperatures Phil. Also, i know nothing about cars or DIY, but what i do know is that my 15 year old Subaru, whilst good, is expensive to fix and with our roads, its a total suspension re-build every two years!

Morning guys!

Phil, does it ever warm up where you live (like say, above 60*)?

Chris, congrats on the GFM! Must have been the birthday fairy's gift. Also saw your title request...are you sure it shouldn't be "monkey junction"?

Hi Debby
frow.gif
Monkey junction does sound better actually. Was thinking of "monkey neurotic" also. Am still wondering which particular "fairy" gifted it. I'm sure somebody around here knows!

It'd suck everything out of me in those temperatures Phil. Also, i know nothing about cars or DIY, but what i do know is that my 15 year old Subaru, whilst good, is expensive to fix and with our roads, its a total suspension re-build every two years! 

I bet it does... It's what I did for s living Chris... I can pretty much fix anything....

Morning guys!

Phil, does it ever warm up where you live (like say, above 60*)?

Chris, congrats on the GFM! Must have been the birthday fairy's gift. Also saw your title request...are you sure it shouldn't be "monkey junction"?

Yeah it does... But it's spring and when that North wind blows across Lake Superior it gets chilly...... Was a real nice day otherwise... Sunny....

Back
Top Bottom