The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Hi Sean, how is that leg?
Oh I really don't know Cap. Still don't know if it's the muscles and tendons or if the lag screw is loose or a combination of it all causing the pain....somedays are better than others....today's not one of the better days! :lol: thanks for asking, though.

I'm a bit behind in the thread but this song is awesome!. :clap. I can't make out a word they are saying but:thumbsup most times I can't make out a word when I sing either:woot:lau.

This is some good advice:thumbsup!

good morning . Looks like very intricate work. Are you moving? How far away are you gonna go.

Wow that's cheap ..:eek:. It's about 10k per acre out here. Our farm would be a lot bigger if I lived out there.

How many acres of weeds do you have:lol:

That's good exercise. !:thumbsup. Makes you Better appreciate the pictures. As if they aren't pretty enough. ;). I don't have enough acres to walk 1,000yards . Unless I walked circles..

That's sad ... I hope God gives people peace when going through hard times.:hugs

here's my tank it's not as clean as yours, But I was going for the natural look the fish breed better.View attachment 2002657View attachment 2005383I have been in the fish hobby for about 10 years.

gosh that looks cold.. but it's nothing new to me :barnie... Reminds me of my field

I don't have the adapting power plug for my tractors block heater so I dont used it. It doesn't harm the tractor as long as you have a good mixture of antifreeze and there's no water in the oill. For cold starting I have a thermostart on the intake. Works really well if you know how long to leave it on. Too long it burns out the coil to short it doesn't start. That's why I have it on a momentary contact switch.

Oh I hope you can get your strength back.:hugs
Most of the words are what are called "song words", the English words I'm sure you can make out! :D

Oh I really don't know Cap. Still don't know if it's the muscles and tendons or if the lag screw is loose or a combination of it all causing the pain....somedays are better than others....today's not one of the better days! :lol: thanks for asking, though.

Sean do you go back for periodic 'evaluations' of the healing process ? Will the metal remain in your leg permanently ?

Sean do you go back for periodic 'evaluations' of the healing process ? Will the metal remain in your leg permanently ?
No, I haven't been back. Yes, the iron is permanent. When I told him that it felt like the screw was wobbling around, he sent me in for x-rays, also x-rayed my spine, to see if that was causing the pain. He said everything looked good. The very last time I saw him, he didn't want to have another x-ray done...I've had 20 some odd x-rays done since it first broke. He thought it might be a bit much for my health to keep x-raying.

Sorry Sean, wish they could help you. Have you tried professional massage?

Sorry Sean, wish they could help you. Have you tried professional massage?
No I haven't tried massages, other than rubbing some CBD oil on it myself. :rolleyes:
The pain is coming from deep within the pelvis and the ball of the femur. I can finally sleep on it without too much discomfort. I get a massive jolt of pain if I move it a certain way...so I try to keep from doing that but it's difficult keep from not moving that way, it's a natural, normal movement but for some reason it's painful.

good morning . Looks like very intricate work. Are you moving? How far away are you gonna go.
Moving Sixty miles out in the Desert. I have a house there and nineteen acres. Havent seen it in about five years havent live in it in twelve.... I neeed to go back...
Wow that's cheap ..:eek:. It's about 10k per acre out here. Our farm would be a lot bigger if I lived out there.
Raw land has its down falls. You have to drill a well Put in septic Run power lines. Get it all approved then you can build a house. Most people buy a modular. This is NOT farm land... its good for goats and cattle.... NO grass. No Trees or very few trees. By the time you get the improvements done you will triple the price easy.
here's my tank it's not as clean as yours, But I was going for the natural look the fish breed better.View attachment 2002657
IMG_20200105_094752.jpg
I have been in the fish hobby for about 10 years.

I been doing it since aquariums were steel rimmed and packed with Tar for waterproofing... The first All glass ones came out in aquarium stores the year I started working at The Sears Pet and Garden shop. I think I was twenty one? So more than forty years. I think Cap has been at it a very long time as well.

IN all that time I never was able to get plants so survive more than as long as it took the fish to eat them...:he:gig It takes a special kind of patience to have a tank with live plants...

As far as me getting my strength back Its coming along having more good days now... Packing and inventory are easy tasks if you make it easy... Getting up and down from a seated position is my BANE... But I am gaining strength in my legs... and working on standing upright rather than hunching over.... Core strength is GONE.

I used to be able to grab a horses mane and swing up bareback. Up and down stairs No problem.... Those days are gone I am afraid but I Know I can get up to the point where I can go out and feed the poultry and the goats.... And maybe my horse again.

Found A Farrier that lives up in the general neighborhood. So my girl can come home.... :weeBut Shh dont tell my mom she is adament that I not have horses again.

Strategic placement of bales of straw make excellent resting spots for me. And I do have a Big walker with wheels capable of handling rough but firm ground.

deb

Back
Top Bottom