The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Thank you! Good thing you can’t see it super close or you’d see my imperfections:lol:
We can always see things that we intended to be different. When I built that custom kitchen, I could look at it and see every minor little detail where something didn't go as planned, the miter joint that wasn't perfect, the nick from the router bit on the raised panel, etc. But I was the only one who saw them as imperfections. You did a wonderful job and that's coming from a seasoned wood worker.
Sheesh, I'm pooped. There was a lot of shoveling to do outside. I'm glad DH is coming home tomorrow...I'll be glad to let him take over shovel duty. :D
Rest Debby, you've earned it. Get something warm and soothing to drink and enjoy your evening. Sue's sipping a hot chocolate with salted caramel bourbon in it. :D

We can always see things that we intended to be different. When I built that custom kitchen, I could look at it and see every minor little detail where something didn't go as planned, the miter joint that wasn't perfect, the nick from the router bit on the raised panel, etc. But I was the only one who saw them as imperfections. You did a wonderful job and that's coming from a seasoned wood worker.

Rest Debby, you've earned it. Get something warm and soothing to drink and enjoy your evening. Sue's sipping a hot chocolate with salted caramel bourbon in it. :D

Thanks Bob! A hot chocolate sounds good...no salted caramel bourbon on hand, but marshmallows are pretty close, right? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom