The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Hello, how are you doing? Hope all is well with you 🙂
I'm not liking these temperatures 🥶 not looking forward to going outside today.
I am still living, and I made myself go outside and work on the latest coop.
20200119_152104.jpg

My brother and I saw 1917 Sour. My brother liked it and gave it 3.5 stars. I thought it was overlong, boring and couldn't wait for it to end. I've seen so many MUCH better war movies. In fact one from a couple(?) years ago with Brad Pitt - called "Fury," was too real for me, had nightmares for weeks after. But, I do think very little was "made up," and mostly was what a war is truly like.

Yeah, I think she's sending her weather to everyone else
She's a sharing, caring kind of person!

At some point during our snow storm it rained so there’s ice.
:sick

wish i could ignore it but like i said, big wimp
If you live with it 24x7 you get more used to it. Not like you have a choice. That is how DD1 is with her migraine.

@sourland you go to a lot of movies (I think). Have you seen "1917" yet? Or has anyone else?

DH and I are considering a movie while we're in Casper and the commercials for that one look good.
Up for 10 Academy Awards, must have something going for it.

I really miss our kitchen he built in Virginia :( but one day I hope to have some built here :)
Hint hint Bob!

I found it to be contrived, unrealistic and boring. The Princess found it to be exactly the converse.
I saw a short video about it. The story is loosely based on the (IIRC) director's grandfather's WW1 experience of having to go through enemy lines to warn other troops that they were walking into an ambush.

I've had my fire going since early this morning, still going. :D
I've had mine going since October. Well except when I was in So. Cal for 2 weeks and DD2 let it die. Had to restart it the first week of Dec.

Back
Top Bottom