The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

CapricornFarm

Waiting for spring
Premium member
10 Years
Feb 1, 2010
Southern Virginia
Good morning everyone!

We got home late yesterday from our trip to Casper, but it was a good trip and we got a lot done. We got the floor tile & ceiling material and vanities bought for the bathrooms. Also got the exterior doors, front & back. We did go see "1917" and thought it was pretty good.

I also did my appointment with the Orthopedic place and they made a cast for a splint thingie for my foot. That will be ready in about 2 weeks. Interesting place...the guy that worked with me told me how they use 3-D technology to make helmets for babies who had skull issues.

Time to go check in on all the chatter I've miss the past couple of days, be back later! Have a good morning everyone!
Glad you made it back and got a lot done!

sourland

Broody Magician
Premium member
10 Years
May 3, 2009
New Jersey
I'm like Elaine from Seinfeld I didn't like The English Patient. I wonder if you're going to join me in the ranks on this movie.
I actually liked "The English Patient". I think that I found parts confusing though ?

Yep, after dark is not a good time to be out on either side of the border.
We were on a balcony of a bar, throwing nickles, dimes or quarters into the street and watching the urchins scramble in front of the traffic to get their reward! :lau :oops:
Now that's just sick, but sure made me laugh.

Is it okay that I brought a cup of coffee here from the Cafe ? Gnats keep getting in my cup over there. Sure hope they clear out.

N F C

Coffee time!
Staff member
Premium member
6 Years
Dec 12, 2013
Wyoming
I actually liked "The English Patient". I think that I found parts confusing though ?

Now that's just sick, but sure made me laugh.

Is it okay that I brought a cup of coffee here from the Cafe ? Gnats keep getting in my cup over there. Sure hope they clear out.
I drink a lot of coffee over on this thread too Sour...it's a gnat free zone :lol:

bruceha2000

Crossing the Road
7 Years
Apr 19, 2012
NW Vermont
Getting a cab put on my tractor. They're supposed to be picking it up this morning. There is supposed to be a block heater, so they're going to install it no charge.

Of course they wait until today to pick it up. It's warm enough for me to get it started & about 5" of snow fell overnight with another 6" expected. :th
Given your weather I'm sure the cab will be most appreciated! And of course the block heater, the cab isn't much use if you can't start the tractor.

Top Bottom