The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning all.
:frow Have a great day DMC
Good morning everyone!

We got home late yesterday from our trip to Casper, but it was a good trip and we got a lot done. We got the floor tile & ceiling material and vanities bought for the bathrooms. Also got the exterior doors, front & back. We did go see "1917" and thought it was pretty good.

I also did my appointment with the Orthopedic place and they made a cast for a splint thingie for my foot. That will be ready in about 2 weeks. Interesting place...the guy that worked with me told me how they use 3-D technology to make helmets for babies who had skull issues.

Time to go check in on all the chatter I've miss the past couple of days, be back later! Have a good morning everyone!
:frow Have a great day Debby, great progress

Good morning everyone!

We got home late yesterday from our trip to Casper, but it was a good trip and we got a lot done. We got the floor tile & ceiling material and vanities bought for the bathrooms. Also got the exterior doors, front & back. We did go see "1917" and thought it was pretty good.

I also did my appointment with the Orthopedic place and they made a cast for a splint thingie for my foot. That will be ready in about 2 weeks. Interesting place...the guy that worked with me told me how they use 3-D technology to make helmets for babies who had skull issues.

Time to go check in on all the chatter I've miss the past couple of days, be back later! Have a good morning everyone!
Good morning Debby! :frow
Glad your back home, safe and sound.

:frow Have a great day DMC
:frow Have a great day Debby, great progress

Hey Bob :frow

Hope you have a good day! If you're interested, I have an Italian sausage recipe that we like. Don't know if it's different from the one you've used or not. I'll dig it out later and post if you want to see it.

Back
Top Bottom