The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I started the morning having to strip the bed of sheets and mattress cover, the dog pee'd the bed. :D He was just diagnosed with congestive heart failure and is on Lasix which has him peeing up a storm. What a way to start the day! :th
What a way to start the day indeed! Sorry to read about your dog having issues too. How old is he?

I started the morning having to strip the bed of sheets and mattress cover, the dog pee'd the bed. :D He was just diagnosed with congestive heart failure and is on Lasix which has him peeing up a storm. What a way to start the day! :th
thats rough
husbands dog does that when he get scared, and the only thing that scares him is thunder,lightning and someone shooting, if husband puts him on the bed, then i have to wash everything, if he doesn't put him on the bed, then HE has to clean the carpet

What a way to start the day indeed! Sorry to read about your dog having issues too. How old is he?

He's 11 yrs old. Here's my baby. :love
20200123_125218.jpg

thats rough
husbands dog does that when he get scared, and the only thing that scares him is thunder,lightning and someone shooting, if husband puts him on the bed, then i have to wash everything, if he doesn't put him on the bed, then HE has to clean the carpet
Oh gosh, your dog is pretty anxious! Yes dogs with high anxiety will pee easily when frightened. Lollie has never had any accidents since he was a pup. He does need a thunder shirt during stressful times though.

Back
Top Bottom