The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I will try my best but I am at work. I am nervously waiting on my eggs to hatch. 9-10 more days. 1 trusty old nurture right and 1 new Chinese incubator. Hopefully both will hatch all they have...

Hi Ted! Chicken eggs? What breed?

Hi Debby! No, I’m going to sand and stain or paint this. Depends if I can get it sanded smooth. Hubby built it for my daycare to keep the toddlers from escaping. It will also have storage. You should see our set up now, it is a joke.
View attachment 2015940

That's a big project! You'll have to show us a picture of the finished piece.

that will work :lau
if i had climbed on the furniture, momma would have taken a switch to me
The good old days are better then now for sure!
Right now we have a stack of toddler beds blocking our door way as the kids can’t move them. There was a safety gate which wouldn’t stay up as it was set between movable furniture.

Hi Ted! Chicken eggs? What breed?

That's a big project! You'll have to show us a picture of the finished piece.
I will post before and after pics. In my head this works. I hope it works that way at the center:lol:This is all donated time. I think I’ve gone off my rocker but if it makes things easier it’s worth it.

The good old days are better then now for sure!
Right now we have a stack of toddler beds blocking our door way as the kids can’t move them. There was a safety gate which wouldn’t stay up as it was set between movable furniture.
yes , good ole days but things were taken care of better then, they had to last, people couldnt just throw them away and go get new ones, plus they were much better made , furniture was real wood, not partical board

Back
Top Bottom