The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Grits are good food!

I remember the first time I ever tasted them. We were on vacation in the Ozarks and went to a breakfast buffet. I thought they were cream of wheat and put maple syrup on them. Got some funny looks, but they tasted good! :lol:

Michelle, I bet you could get grits on Amazon if you really want some.
my sil at the time made cream of wheat, had never heard of it, (i was around 10 or 11) she explained it was like grits only you added sugar to them along with a little milk, were good but not grits and eggs or biscuits with tomato gravy

I'm drinking a cup of regular coffee, but thanks for the offer. How is keto coffee different from regular?
its different for different people, my way is a tbs butter, mct oil frothed in with the coffee, i also add in my collegen at the same time, some people add in heavy cream and sweetner, me i don't care for sweetened coffee, tea yes but not coffee but before i started with the keto i always drank coffee black and the stronger the better(daddy coming out in me)

its different for different people, my way is a tbs butter, mct oil frothed in with the coffee, i also add in my collegen at the same time, some people add in heavy cream and sweetner, me i don't care for sweetened coffee, tea yes but not coffee but before i started with the keto i always drank coffee black and the stronger the better(daddy coming out in me)

That's interesting, I've never heard of making coffee that way.

I'm going to go read for a while so I'll see you later Sharron, have a good morning!

That's interesting, I've never heard of making coffee that way.

I'm going to go read for a while so I'll see you later Sharron, have a good morning!
you do it cup by cup debby, not in the pot(just in case you didn't know)
i can't read, husband would wake up with the light on
enjoy, later

Oh and I almost forgot... Finished those last two quarters of the pig yesterday.

PoundsOunces
Previous total
40​
2​
Bones
1​
10​
Bones
2​
12​
Sausage Meat
14​
Picknick Ham
1​
3​
Picknick Ham
1​
14​
Picknick Ham
1​
2​
Boston Butt (Sausage)
1​
8​
Fat
1​
11​
Boston Butt
1​
10​
Round Roast
1​
6​
Round Roast
1​
2​
Ham
10​
Ham
15​
Total
51​
119​
Math to convert ounces to pounds
7​
7.4375​
Grand Total
58​
7​

Oh and I almost forgot... Finished those last two quarters of the pig yesterday.

PoundsOunces
Previous total
40​
2​
Bones
1​
10​
Bones
2​
12​
Sausage Meat
14​