The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

A bit o dust is just fine - well, unless you are a miner or asbestos worker
1f60a.png

You must have that raw talent Eggsy

And more than likely, your mind just works more "normally" thats all
smile.png

And this is a strong possibility. My mind is a 'good' mind, but no way does it work like the mind of most humans. There have been times when I have felt alien to the human race. Used to bother me, but not anymore. The Princess says that I have idiosynchracies. Is that good?

It's absolutely perfect Sour! - as well a being cantankerous (which is a badge I wear with pride)!:)

Last edited:
Just wondering, Debby about your "Wyoming or bust" title - seems a tad harsh to be mutually exclusive
1f604.png
Guess baby milk sales must be doing well there.

Last edited:
I have a bunch of stuff on hand. It just takes time to work.

Buying over the counter decongestants has gotten harder. Since the druggies began using it to make meth, you have to go through a process every time a legit customer needs to buy it. That's IF the store still has some on hand.

I know it's easier to refill narcotics
Good lord - thats mad! Here, you don't need a prescription for anything, so it seems - which is mad but from a different angle

Kind of a Mad Hatter angle....:gig

It occurred to me yesterday that when my allergies were so bad, I had no energy at all.
All I could manage was to lie on the couch and look around the livingroom and think, "I really need to dust the tops of the bookcases."
That isn't a problem anymore!

They are still dusty.
But,The new shots work so well that I no longer lay on my back looking at the tops of the bookcases, 

So what's the problem...;)

I typr slowly, Ken
 Type
 actually. I type quickly, it is the correcting  of the grammar and spelling and typos that require the time.

Oh I know all about that... I don't type I swipe.... But i live in auto correct h3ll
My husband says that it is 'space dust' and our housekeeping is literally 'out of this world.'

I think it has something to do with three large dogs and very little grass in the back yard.

I live on a dirt road
... Floors are wet in the winter from snow... Muddy in the spring... House is dusty in the summer.... And back to muddy in the fall....
Hope you enjoy the rest of your Sunday, peeps! See you tomorrow.

Night Chris...:frow

Worked like a mad woman until 3pm today. Sat down to have a cold drink and read a bit...fell right to sleep. Is it still Sunday?
idunno.gif

Yeah, some people take everything literally - he was just pulling our collective legs. He even told one poster to 'lighten up' it's just a joke.

Back
Top Bottom