The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

We have lots of work to do in the garden to get it ready, but I'm so tired of being in the house. I can't wait to see the garden take off and harvest all the yummy veggies 😋 Today is another hot one- already in the 80s :(
I'm thinking I'll take another hike today and see what I can find 🤔 maybe more bones 😂
:thumbsup amen, its cloudy here but not raining yet, friend said its going to storm tonight and tomorrow, at least we got two rows of pea planted last night, i guess i could plant a couple more rows of these peas, new from burpee, #13,i think they call them, suppose to have 13 peas in each pod
like you i want to get started planting so we can enjoy eating out of the garden

I tried it once with just the butter and couldn't do it. I'm a wimp!

Did you used to drink it black before?
yes, always black im, couldn't handle milk or sugar with it, that tasted nasty to me. i didn't have any trouble with butter tho cause i love, love, love butter, never ate margarine, couldn't handle that nasty tasting stuff even when they told everyone that butter was bad for you, nope, butter only for me, that might be why i love it in the coffee
sometime i crave the keto coffee, lifts me up and gives me energy :idunno

:thumbsup amen, its cloudy here but not raining yet, friend said its going to storm tonight and tomorrow, at least we got two rows of pea planted last night, i guess i could plant a couple more rows of these peas, new from burpee, #13,i think they call them, suppose to have 13 peas in each pod
like you i want to get started planting so we can enjoy eating out of the garden

Peas fresh from the garden are such a treat! Hope the new type do well for you Sharron :)

Peas fresh from the garden are such a treat! Hope the new type do well for you Sharron :)
yes they are , husband loves them, thats the main reason i plant and put up, me, i like the southern peas
thanks debby, not bragging but they usually do, only because we have great soil, i just plant them and keep the weeds down and mother nature does the rest :lol:

Back
Top Bottom