The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

its raining here, again, husband and i went out, fed, then he started rotor tilling the horse manure in from next door the neighbor gave us and i started putting in onions that had started in the bag, then i transplanted my leeks, now i have to go put on some dry clothes and start dinner, see y'all later and everyone have a good day :frow

They had really good ones at Disneyland WAY back. Took a few years before I weighed enough to go in one by myself. Yeah it was THAT long ago. And then there were the cars you had to be "this tall" to go in alone. Ah the good old days of youth.
I remember those cars! I was the shortest so had to have someone with me too. I still got to drive though.

Hey everyone - hope you are all staying healthy. Our internet is being very patchy at the moment which is frustrating. It keeps freezing up on me, even as I try to type.

Clothing has now been deemed to be an essential item here (though the types of clothing available is limited). Except at one retailer where you can get kids underwear, you can get mens underwear, but NOT women's underwear. I have written to them asking how that is fair, but I'm not holding my breath about getting a reply. I desperately need a bra because the underwire decided to pop out of one pair of mine and I only have two. So I spent ages yesterday searching for somewhere that actually had my size (not an easy thing). Pretty much all you can buy are sports bras or a basic maternity bra. Very boring! I'm just hoping they won't be out of stock by the time they process my order.

Our health minister here decided to take himself and his family on a long drive to then have a walk on the beach. The government has instructed everyone to 'stay local' when getting exercise. Last week he got grilled for going mountain biking quite a distance from his home. Honestly, what an idiot! He has been demoted but hasn't lost his job. The Prime Minister thought it would be too disruptive at a time like this. Quite honestly the public doesn't care who gives them the information, as long as somebody does.

We are back to 'normal' (non daylight savings) time which suits me just fine. The kids never adjust so I prefer this sort of time as it feels like they are going to bed earlier.
Try turning everything(computer, router, modem) off and then turning them back on. Leave each thing off for a minute or so

We were told to make our own masks yesterday. Now all of us are expected to be good at sewing!

Try turning everything(computer, router, modem) off and then turning them back on. Leave each thing off for a minute or so

We were told to make our own masks yesterday. Now all of us are expected to be good at sewing!

IM posted a link the other day that showed how to make a face mask that didn't require sewing. I can't remember which thread she posted on but you could ask her.

Back
Top Bottom